Widgets Magazine

New RightStufAnime.com Sales & Specials

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GIRL POWER SALE - This Weekend Only! Save Up to 40% Off!

Comment

Are any prizes listed for the Anime Madness thingy? I tried looking out of curiosity and didn't see what the actual prizes were.

Comment

It only seems to say:

3 lucky fans with the highest scoring brackets will win an anime-filled prize pack sponsored by our awesome vendors

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
          It only seems to say:

3 lucky fans with the highest scoring brackets will win an anime-filled prize pack sponsored by our awesome vendors
          Yeah, I saw that. Kinda useless info, which is why I was asking in case I missed something, but I guess not. Thanks, though! When you own Half the Anime Ever Released in the US [Probably] (Trademark) "prize packs" are usually pointless because I'd already have it or don't want it.

Comment

The Viz books sale is wrapping up today, and as such another sale just started today. It's another book sale as this time, it's for Vertical.

Vertical, Inc. Sale

Limited Time!
            Save At Least 33% OFF Manga, Novels, and Books!

Promo Code: VERT-2018
            The last time Vertical had a sale, it ran for one week, so I would expect to see something else coming next Monday. Right Stuf is due for a Sentai sale sometime soon, so I could see that happening after this one. And with that, the voting has begun for Anime Madness. I'm quite sure that my bracket will get busted, but it's anybody's game here. I picked My Hero Academia to win this tournament.

MyAnimeList | Avatar: Ochaco Uraraka, My Hero Academia
            Watching: Chihayafuru 2, Perfect Insider, DB Super, One Piece, Toonami Stuff
            Simulcasts: MHA, STG, AOT, FRE, OVL, HBD, HSB, BNF, 7SR, GBL, HSL, AAB, DKD, RSL, HDL, 100, ADH, YUY, HRV, EOC, IIZ, NBS, AKJ, IDM-CGG, 1RM
            The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Anime Madness Sale! If It's Still In The Tournament, It's On Sale!

Some restrictions apply. Items showing "Not Eligible for Promotional Discounts" are excluded from the sale.

Comment

So, I let my membership expire so could someone tell me if the Vertical stuff gets the full 40% with Got Anime? Last time pre-orders didn't count from what I remember.

Comment

Originally posted by Art-chan View Post
                  So, I let my membership expire so could someone tell me if the Vertical stuff gets the full 40% with Got Anime? Last time pre-orders didn't count from what I remember.
                  Like with most book publishers, there's smaller GA discounts are common (putting the final discount for sale items at around 36.5% off), and it's not necessarily just preorders, but it doesn't seem like anything recent has the full discount. Nichijou and Nisemonogatari were the latest released that I can see at 40%, but there's plenty of stuff older than them that have lesser discounts (seems more on a per series basis rather than a release date basis).

Comment

Originally posted by EmperorBrandon View Post
                    Like with most book publishers, there's smaller GA discounts are common (putting the final discount for sale items at around 36.5% off), and it's not necessarily just preorders, but it doesn't seem like anything recent has the full discount. Nichijou and Nisemonogatari were the latest released that I can see at 40%, but there's plenty of stuff older than them that have lesser discounts (seems more on a per series basis rather than a release date basis).
                    That's what I thought. Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post

Some restrictions apply. Items showing "Not Eligible for Promotional Discounts" are excluded from the sale.
                      Well, that's not exactly true seeing that a number of items are the same price as they usually are as this is just to highlight the product's availability more than anything. That, and the fact that the Got Anime discounts aren't the full 10% anymore goes to show that publishers are the ones that are telling Right Stuf how to price things when it used to be Right Stuf that made these decision for themselves. It costs more now, and the benefits are dwindling.
                      MyAnimeList | Avatar: Ochaco Uraraka, My Hero Academia
                      Watching: Chihayafuru 2, Perfect Insider, DB Super, One Piece, Toonami Stuff
                      Simulcasts: MHA, STG, AOT, FRE, OVL, HBD, HSB, BNF, 7SR, GBL, HSL, AAB, DKD, RSL, HDL, 100, ADH, YUY, HRV, EOC, IIZ, NBS, AKJ, IDM-CGG, 1RM
                      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post

The word sale seems a bit misleading. They all appear to be the regular price and since there is no code I assume that is the purchase price. So it's more of a "We will allow you to buy this item at regular price during this promotion and at the same price even if it's dropped from the competition" non-sale.

Comment

• One Day WHITE DAY Sale

Comment

• Originally posted by Rev. Doc View Post

The word sale seems a bit misleading. They all appear to be the regular price and since there is no code I assume that is the purchase price. So it's more of a "We will allow you to buy this item at regular price during this promotion and at the same price even if it's dropped from the competition" non-sale.
                            Although there are items that are just being spotlighted (as they can't be discounted below their everyday low price at this time) there are plenty of items discounted specifically for the Anime Madness sale. Even though they are now showing 'Not Eligible for Promotional Discounts' we have items that were discounted for Anime Madness before that stipulation was added to the item. We're working to update and clarify which items are part of the 'restrictions' as just saying 'items showing not eligible for promotional discounts' isn't entirely accurate.

Thanks for starting the discussion with us and we'll look to get our message accross more clearly this morning.

Comment

• LUCKY Weekly Specials

Comment

• 3-Day FIGURE SALE

3-Day ADULT Get Lucky Sale

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse