New RightStufAnime.com Sales & Specials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shawnek View Post

The main search was rebuilt to show only items that the coupon will apply to. I apologize that some items are not eligible. This is due to a changed policy at the vendor level. We do what we can.
    That's helpful; thank you. I don't fault you for the changes that have caused Funimation to not be eligible for the same standard studio sale treatment they used to, but it was frustrating to not know what a coupon would apply to until trying to apply it in the cart. This addresses that issue, so I'm glad to have it.
    My Top Anime | Manga
    My Collection 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
    My FP Reviews | Twitter
    Fandom Post Radio

Comment

TRAVEL WEEKLY SPECIALS - Up to 90% OFF

Comment

Inspired By You - Weekend Sale! Up to 40% Off!

Comment

VIZ MEDIA SALE! Save at Least 33% Off All Manga, Novels & Books*

Use Promo Code: VIZBOOK18

*Plus additional savings for Got Anime? members!

Comment

So after the Funimation sale, it's the Viz book sale, which means my wallet is going to get a breather, though there are a few preorders that are looming large. Seeing that Funimation LEs have been selling out much more quickly than in the past that I will need to decide whether I preorder it or wait until the next Funimation sale and hoping those will still be around when the time comes. Anyway, I finally placed an order during the Funimation sale considering that things have changed and they are no longer good for preorders or recently released stuff all while the holiday sales were just a bust for Funi stuff, and I got the Tales of Zestiria the X LE and the One Piece Gold movie. There are a few more things under consideration, but they are all SE stuff that I can wait on.
            MyAnimeList | Avatar: Kizuna Kazayama, The Rising of the Shield Hero
            Watching: Love Live!, Buddy Complex, Blue Period, Wonder Egg Priority
            Simulcasts: HZG, DAL, MMZ, KGS, KCC, LGH, RSH, RKO, SHE, TNB, SXF, KKD, KGN, YKN, AAS, DEA, ESL, SJC, PPK, MJS, AHA, WOM
            The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Educate Yourself Weekly Specials

Comment

Congratulations, Rightstuf. I have no reason whatsoever to renew my Got Anime membership anymore. Viz sales used to be 40% off with Got Anime, but that's no longer the case. I'll just buy around the holidays from now on. I would love to buy 40 things from Viz but I'm not paying $14 more to get them. I skipped the Funi sale because no pre-orders. Hello, Tokyo Otaku Mode!!

Comment

I was more than half way through the checkout process last night for the Speed Racer Collectors Edition and the price reverted back to normal before I could submit my order. I guess I'll have to wait for another sale. That's assuming that it doesn't go out of print before then.

Comment

Classics Sale! This Weekend Only!

Comment

Originally posted by Master Roshi View Post
                      I was more than half way through the checkout process last night for the Speed Racer Collectors Edition and the price reverted back to normal before I could submit my order. I guess I'll have to wait for another sale. That's assuming that it doesn't go out of print before then.
                      Well, chances are it will still be there when the next Funi sale roles around, most likely sometime in the summer. Seeing that Funi put out such an awful-looking CE, along with a huge price tag because of the large amount of content that I'm not really worried about that particular title. Anyway, it's onto the next sale and I'm waiting for the Sentai sale to come around.
                      Simulcasts: HZG, DAL, MMZ, KGS, KCC, LGH, RSH, RKO, SHE, TNB, SXF, KKD, KGN, YKN, AAS, DEA, ESL, SJC, PPK, MJS, AHA, WOM
                      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

1-Day Initial D Sale - Today Only! Up to 80% Off Select Initial D Titles

Comment

^ Heh, the 80% off stuff is random Tokyopop DVD releases.

Comment

It has been a long time now that I had long forgotten that Tokyopop once released DVDs as most of the stuff they released is manga. That's something that's easy to forget.

Comment

It's that time of year again when there's a big basketball tournament where people fill out brackets hoping that they can hit on something that has more than 9 quintillion possibilities. And as such, Right Stuf is doing Anime Madness again as the finalized bracket just came out.

https://www.rightstufanime.com/image...18-bracket.pdf

So to break down the brackets (series name only to keep things concise):

Region A
                              Sword Art Online: Ordinal Scale vs. Infini-T Force
                              Blame vs. Robot Carinval

Monster Musume vs. Ah My Goddess!
                              Hunter x Hunter: Phantom Rouge vs. Love Live!

Region B
                              Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid vs. Daily Lives of High School Boys
                              Revolutionary Girl Utena vs. Kakegurui

Sailor Moon vs. Cardcaptor Sakura
                              March Comes in Like a Lion vs. Made in Abyss

Region C
                              Robotech vs. Gundam Wing
                              Urusei Yatsura: Beautiful Dreamer vs. Boruto

Battle Angel Alita vs. Berserk
                              Nekomonogatari vs. Interviews with Monster Girls

Region D
                              Gundam Unicorn vs. My Hero Academia
                              Blue Exorcist: Kyoto Saga vs. Ancient Magus' Bride

Junjo Romantica vs. Haikyu! season 2
                              Kuromukuro vs. Overlord

You have until Sunday to fill your brackets and voting begins on Monday.

Comment

Sisters Weekly Specials - Save Up to 40% Off!

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine
                                Working...
                                X