Widgets Magazine

New RightStufAnime.com Sales & Specials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dang 15 titles in today's megadeals though only 00 is worth getting imo. Already have the Ultra Edition, but $117 is a steal for such an amazing set. Highly recommended.
    My Anime List
    Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

• I had previously held off on buying Gundam 00, but at that price I just had to jump on it. So I just placed my first order of the sale for this as 55% off is quite a great deal for the best Gundam series out there. So with that, I'm 2-12-3 on Mega Deals as I plan to buy the MHA movie at the end, while there are three deals I might go for on the final day, and 12 I have no interest in getting.
      MyAnimeList | Avatar: Nene Yoshiro, Toilet-bound Hanako-kun
      Watching: Luck & Logic, Soul Link, Happiness, Toonami Stuff
      Simulcasts: FGO, MHA, MJN, CHF, HIQ, TOA-R, ISQ, YUC, YKN, IIV, EIZ, SET, IBG, SML, OBD, JSH, RKO, SRW, PMM, INS
      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

• Whoops someone at Rightstuf accidentally revealed tomorrow's Megadeals. Seems it'll be Armored Tooper Votoms OVA Collection and Land of Lustrous (standard edition).

Both are skips for me. Interested in Land of Lustrous, but I'm content with waiting till it's super cheap further down the road during a Sentai sale.

4 of 18 Megadeals and counting.

On another note, I go ahead and grab Overlord III LE from the Optimus Sale. Couldn't risk it going OOP before the next time it went on sale.
        Last edited by Chisel; 07-17-2019, 12:50 AM.
        My Anime List
        Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

• https://www.rightstufanime.com/sale/todays-mega-deal

Armored Trooper VOTOMS OVA Collection 1 Blu-Ray
          Retail Price: $39.98
          Your Price: $19.99

Land Of The Lustrous Blu-Ray
          Retail Price: $69.98
          Your Price: $34.99

Comment

• 1 for 18.

Will get Votoms on Sentai's Summer sale and got Land of the Lustrous when Amazon had it for $30.99.

I'm doing pretty well this time around.

Comment

• And I'm completely safe from today's Mega Deals. Zero interest in Votoms, while it was going to be steelbook or bust for Land of the Lustrous as I had no intention of getting the SE version. Bring on the next day as I'm quite ready despite having been hit by the Gundam 00 LE deal.
              Simulcasts: FGO, MHA, MJN, CHF, HIQ, TOA-R, ISQ, YUC, YKN, IIV, EIZ, SET, IBG, SML, OBD, JSH, RKO, SRW, PMM, INS
              The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chisel View Post
                Whoops someone at Rightstuf accidentally revealed tomorrow's Megadeals. Seems it'll be Armored Tooper Votoms OVA Collection and Land of Lustrous (standard edition).

Both are skips for me. Interested in Land of Lustrous, but I'm content with waiting till it's super cheap further down the road during a Sentai sale.

4 of 18 Megadeals and counting.

On another note, I go ahead and grab Overlord III LE from the Optimus Sale. Couldn't risk it going OOP before the next time it went on sale.
                My bad

Comment

• https://www.rightstufanime.com/sale/todays-mega-deal

Kampfer Blu-Ray
                  Retail Price: $69.98
                  Your Price: $34.99

Sagrada Reset Blu-Ray
                  Retail Price: $89.98
                  Your Price: $44.99

Comment

• Already got Kampfer and I'll get Sagrada Reset from Sentai's Summer sale instead.

So...1 for 19.

Comment

• No interest in either of today's megadeal.

4 of 19 now.
                      My Anime List
                      Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

• Originally posted by Digi_Michael View Post

It's our understanding they are the exact same.
                        Thank you for clarifying as well!

Yeah, I put in an order since my first post that had Absolute Duo Essentials in it and can confirm the blu-ray discs in it look identical to those in the DVD/BD combo pack; at least as far as I can see from an unboxing video of it. I think it is safe to assume the BDs are all the same between the two editions for all the releases, unless a certain release is shown as otherwise going forward.

This makes my FUNi anime buying backlog much more tolerable. I can pick up two shows for the price of one if I wait for the blu-ray only re-release on those that are not must have right away.
                        My Anime List - My Collection
                        Avatar: Kirino Kousaka & Ruri "Kuro Neko" Gokou from the anime Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai (OreImo).
                        Adroc Thurston - "Don't beg for things. Do it yourself, or else you won't get anything."
                        Anemone - "So many faces looking like they're thinking even though they're not. So disgusting."

Comment

• Nope and nope for me, so Mega Deal #19 leaves me at 2-14-3. Looks like the rest of the Mega Deals are going to be for Sentai stuff, and seeing that I don't need any of their somewhat recent releases right away that if I want them, I'll just wait a bit longer when they get marked down quite a lot. So far, my only order is for the Gundam 00 LE not being able to refuse that amazing price for something I have been debating back and forth about getting, and I plan on ordering something on the last day that includes the My Hero Academia movie and the second half of Darling in the FranXX, plus other things. So it doesn't look like I'll have much to look forward to until the next set of deals coming this Sunday.

So in light of the recent news, I can see Right Stuf doing a showcase sale for KyoAni shows and related manga as the news hit quite hard in the anime community. I'm certainly inclined to pick up at least one KyoAni title that's on sale to show my support, but I'll cross that bridge when the final day comes.

Comment

• 1 of 20.

Today's Deals are:

Royal Space Force Wings of Honneamise Blu-ray

Godannar Blu-ray

I already have both in some form.

Comment

• 4 out of 20 now. No interest in either titles from today's megadeal.
                              My Anime List
                              Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

• Godannar Blu-Ray
                                Retail Price: $89.98
                                Your Price: $44.99

Royal Space Force Wings Of Honneamise Blu-Ray
                                Retail Price: $34.98
                                Your Price: $17.49

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine