Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kodansha July Spotlight - Fire Force

Comment

• Nope and nope, so once again no buy for this mega deal. Bring on the next day as I have still yet to make a purchase from the Right Stuf birthday sales.
      MyAnimeList | Avatar: Latina, If It's For My Daughter, I'd Even Defeat a Demon Lord
      Watching: Princess Principal, Darling in the FranXX, Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, Toonami Stuff
      Simulcasts: FTL, KYB, FRB, MIX, FIL, MTI, DUN, ALS, COP, DRS, IDD, FSN-LE, VLS, MMZ, GIV, HES, HDB, AKO, NHG, RST, SND, PKC
      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

• https://www.rightstufanime.com/sale/todays-mega-deal

Deadman Wonderland Essentials Blu-Ray
        Retail Price: $49.98
        Your Price: $17.49

Gamers! Blu-Ray/DVD
        Retail Price: $64.98
        Your Price: $20.99

Comment

• 0 for 12. No interest in Deadman Wonderland and already got Gamers!

Comment

• Gamers! Well there goes my first week 2 order. 4 of 12 now.
            My Anime List
            Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

• Still nothing for me to buy for the mega deals. So that runs me out to 0-9-3 for mega deals. At least it's better that the mega deals are actually deals as opposed to a couple of years back when they were just for stuff too recent to be part of the main sales. Bring on the next day as I'm quite ready for it.
              MyAnimeList | Avatar: Latina, If It's For My Daughter, I'd Even Defeat a Demon Lord
              Watching: Princess Principal, Darling in the FranXX, Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, Toonami Stuff
              Simulcasts: FTL, KYB, FRB, MIX, FIL, MTI, DUN, ALS, COP, DRS, IDD, FSN-LE, VLS, MMZ, GIV, HES, HDB, AKO, NHG, RST, SND, PKC
              The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

• 0 for 13.

Today it's Steins;Gate Classic and Re:Life Final Arc.

Comment

• ^ https://www.rightstufanime.com/sale/todays-mega-deal

ReLIFE Final Arc Blu-Ray/DVD
                  Retail Price: $29.98
                  Your Price: $9.99

Steins;Gate Classics Blu-Ray

Comment

• Weekend Figure Sale - Maximum Savings of 85% Off

Comment

• There's lots of better places to buy figures, so unless some awesome Mega Deal tempts me on Saturday, I WON'T be making an order AT ALL this week!

Comment

• https://www.rightstufanime.com/sale/todays-mega-deal

Death Parade Classics Blu-Ray

Seven Mortal Sins Blu-Ray/DVD
                        Retail Price: $64.98
                        Your Price: $20.99

Comment

• I Feel GOOD! Na-na-na!! I Knew That I Would! Na-na-na!! <--Pathetic attempt at singing right there.

0 for 14!! I already have both in some form!

As long as the Mega Deals keep on being Funi titles, I'm pretty much safe. I think this is the first time ever that I WON'T make an order for an entire week of these kind of sales. It feels SO WEIRD!

Comment

• Skipped on both yesterday's and today's megadeals. Already own both titles from yesterday and have the LE for Death Parade so I'm good. Even if not, I wouldn't be grabbing that atrocity classics release. Death to double/triple banners! 4 of 14 and couting.
                            My Anime List
                            Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

• I'm looking through the RS sale at the FUNi titles and have a question. Anyone here know if the FUNimation "Essentials" branded blu-rays are identical to the blu-rays found in the blu-ray/DVD combo sets for the same exact series? I'm debating between the two releases on a few shows that have both options, and if the blu-ray discs are the same I'm more inclined to go for the cheaper option since I never really use the DVDs anyhow. If the blu-rays differ, is there any noticeable difference in the encode quality?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!
                              Last edited by sonic; 07-13-2019, 02:18 AM.
                              My Anime List - My Collection
                              Avatar: Kirino Kousaka & Ruri "Kuro Neko" Gokou from the anime Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai (OreImo).
                              Adroc Thurston - "Don't beg for things. Do it yourself, or else you won't get anything."
                              Anemone - "So many faces looking like they're thinking even though they're not. So disgusting."

Comment

• Nope and hell no. If I wanted to get Death Parade the LE is still available. So through two weeks, no orders for me as I eagerly await the mega deal that will bust my wallet. With that, bring on the next week of deals.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine
                                Working...
                                X