Widgets Magazine

New RightStufAnime.com Sales & Specials

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And as expected, most of the items there are for stuff from an era gone by when Geneon, Bandai, and ADV were running the show, and DVDs were released in singles. Pretty much, there are just no good sales these days from Right Stuf that I barely notice any of their deals knowing full well that I can get better deals when the holidays roll around. While lots of these have been re-released, there are still quite a number of titles that haven't yet. While I haven't taken advantage of any deals, I did place an order seeing that my lapse in judgment led me to getting only the first half of Fate/Zero, and this is quite possibly my last chance at getting the second half to complete it.
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Nanako Yukishiro, Senryu Girl
    Watching: Stellvia, Baki, Toonami Stuff
    Simulcasts: FTL, TOA-I, TSL, SAO, KTF, CQK, KMF, DAL, TSH, PNL, More TBD
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

• In-Stock Figure Sale! Save An Extra 10% Off!

Promo Code: FIGURE19

Comment

• 1. Don't really buy figures.

2. There's better places to buy figures.

So I'm still safe.

Comment

• Weekly Specials Featuring Funimation - Save Up To 40% Off!

Comment

• Still no sale for me to take advantage of on Right Stuf as it continues my realization that they have less and less leverage in how much they can set the price for. That figure sale just didn't cut it as there isn't anything for me to get that's in-stock (and whatever I would have wanted I already have by now seeing that there's no knowing if figures will sell out or not by the time release date hits). And even so, there are better places to buy them even in terms of American-based shops. In any case, the Funimation sale is an easy pass as only stuff released through December is eligible, whatever I want I'm waiting until the holidays to pick it up seeing that it's mostly SE releases (and a number of them randomly coming without slipcovers these days) that will never go OOP quickly like LEs tend to do (and even if they do, they usually become available to purchase again at some point). And of course, I no longer have Got Anime that is not exactly worth it anymore given my change in buying habits.
            The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

• I looked through the the Funimation sale a little bit today and found that quite a few items are priced at 55% off or more in some cases. I was surprised to see a number of them cheaper than they were even during the holiday sales. So if you've been holding out on picking up Funimation titles for a while and have something you want that's already been released, you might be surprised if you take a look. Even something like the Attack on Titan S2 LE set is priced the same as the holidays, but has the added bonus of Got Anime applying now, making it just a little bit cheaper.

As for me, I've just about had my fill of their releases at this point. The only stuff I still need to buy could stand to be cheaper than even these prices.
              Avatar: Chihaya Ayase from Chihayafuru
              Maintainer of the Locked Subtitle Tracking Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Mc-Taz View Post
                I looked through the the Funimation sale a little bit today and found that quite a few items are priced at 55% off or more in some cases. I was surprised to see a number of them cheaper than they were even during the holiday sales. So if you've been holding out on picking up Funimation titles for a while and have something you want that's already been released, you might be surprised if you take a look.
                Yeah, I went ahead and made an order when I noticed New Game S2 was at such a great discount yesterday. Got that along with Gosick Part 2 (still need to pick up), which while only at 43% off, is still a good enough deal for me since the SRP has already been slashed from what it originally was anyway.

Comment

• Huh...there are a few things I can get that have a good price. I'll wait on the off chance a daily deal pops up.

Comment

• Merchandise Weekend Sale - Save Up To 64% Off

Comment

• Weekly Specials Featuring Dark Horse, One Peace & More - Save Up To 40% Off!

Comment

• And still no sale for me to take advantage of, though my wallet is quite appreciative given the situation. I'm not into manga, and most of the merch that was part of the previous sale just didn't appeal to me. I thought that was a typo thinking that everything related to the One Piece megafranchise was part of the sale, but it turns out this is One Peace, a manga publisher that I never heard of before. In any case, I'm just not in the mood to buy stuff as I realized that I have quite a lot of stuff coming over the next two months.

Comment

• Kodansha March Spotlight - Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Eternal Edition

Comment

• Cotton Candy One-Day Sale - Save Up To 68% Off!

Comment

• International Women's Day Weekend Special - Save Up To 97% Off

Comment

• Once again, a nice theme for a sale, but when it comes to stuff to actually buy, there's not exactly any deal worth getting. Nevertheless, as I have said before, my wallet is due for a beating during March with three LE preorders set to be released that were all ordered during the holidays. And it's that time again where it's Bracketology, anime-style, and the deadline is this Monday. Here's what's on the bracket this year:

Region 1
                                My Hero Academia
                                Lu Over the Wall
                                Maquia
                                Mob Psycho 100
                                Wotakoi
                                Bloom Into You
                                Sword Art Online Alternaitve: Gun Gale Online
                                The Testament of Sister New Devil

Region 2
                                Made in Abyss
                                I Hear the Sunspot
                                Revolutionary Girl Utena
                                Pop Team Epic
                                Berserk
                                Goblin Slayer
                                JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusader
                                Hatsune Miku Graphics

Region 3
                                The Rising of the Shield Hero
                                5cm per Second
                                Overlord II
                                Fruits Basket
                                Fate/Stay Night: Heaven's Feel
                                Kino's Journey
                                The Promised Neverland
                                Vinland Saga

Region 4
                                Devilman Classic
                                Rage of Bahamut Artbook
                                Sailor Moon Super S
                                Sakura Kinomoto Nendoroid
                                No Game, No Life Zero
                                Hells
                                Monkey D. Luffy 20th Anniversary Figure
                                Gundam 00 Ultra Collection

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine
                                Working...
                                X