New RightStufAnime.com Sales & Specials

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chrisc1978 View Post

I'm not going to cry over .39 cents, they also added discounts to figures I can save a lot on certain ones.
    When you buy as much as I would, you do! That extra cost seriously adds up! It's very hard to find good manga/novel sales so this is a HUGE deal for me. If it's not 40% off, I won't budge because that's what I got used to. If this had been done ages ago, I wouldn't be whining (I know I'm whining) now. I rarely buy figures and Tokyo Otaku Mode is better for figures anyway, but if the new way works works for you, great! More of my money will go to Tokyo Otaku Mode and importing instead. And the holidays are coming so there will always be manga and novel deals then. RACS has already started their sales so I've bought some stuff from there already. No manga or novels yet though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buckeye View Post
      Seeing that this is manga volumes that the difference isn't so much. But when it comes to BDs, that's where it stands out.
      It's MUCH easier to find sales on BDs if you shop around, manga and novels not so much. BDs cost more than manga which is part of the reason why the price difference stands out more. I count my pennies so if I can find a better deal elsewhere (within reason), that's where my money will go instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art-chan View Post

When you buy as much as I would, you do! That extra cost seriously adds up! It's very hard to find good manga/novel sales so this is a HUGE deal for me. If it's not 40% off, I won't budge because that's what I got used to. If this had been done ages ago, I wouldn't be whining (I know I'm whining) now. I rarely buy figures and Tokyo Otaku Mode is better for figures anyway, but if the new way works works for you, great! More of my money will go to Tokyo Otaku Mode and importing instead. And the holidays are coming so there will always be manga and novel deals then. RACS has already started their sales so I've bought some stuff from there already. No manga or novels yet though.
        I don't like the idea of importing figures, their are three company's I would buy them from Rightstuf, Crunchyroll, and bigbadtoystore.com.
        Rightstuf is the only one of them that sells Erotica Figures which I hope they post the new one from Skytube today.

NSFW https://ultratc.com/wholesale/index....roduct_id=6614
        Last edited by chrisc1978; 11-15-2018, 05:25 AM.

Comment

• Served Up For You 3-Day Sale - Save Up To 40% Off

Daily Deals Continue

Comment

• There's nothing to see here, so bring on the holiday deals. It all begins on Sunday, but my wallet is already under attack with the sale at the Sentai shop.
            MyAnimeList | Avatar: Ellenoir Seiran, Endro~!
            Watching: Machiavellism, La Verite, Shining Hearts, Buso Renkin, Toonami Stuff
            Simulcasts: FTL, TOA-I, TSL, SAO, KTF, CQK, KMF, DAL, TSH, PNL, More TBD
            The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

• Cuddle Up! Weekend Specials - Save Up To 25% Off!

Comment

• Studio Ghibli Weekend Sale - Save Up To 60% Off!

Comment

• In case anyone's wondering, the only thing that's actually 60% off is a Lupin release from Geneon/Pioneer.

Comment

• So much for 60% off when the biggest discounts only apply to some obscure item from generations ago. Most of the sale items there are about the same price as they are normally, or at least during other sales. Anyway, it's going to be quite awhile before I make another purchase after emptying just about everything on my to-buy list for the holiday sales.
                    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

• ^ Same here too. Probably won't buy much until Right Stuf's birthday celebration in July, unless there's some REALLY good sale where items are at least 50% off.

Comment

• Yeah, I'm waiting until Sentai drops the prices on their recent LE releases, which is probably going to happen around Memorial Day weekend, and I'll keep my eyes out for Crunchyroll releases that are half off upon solicitation. In any case, I'll just casually follow this thread, but not with the expectation of getting anything.

Comment

• In-Stock Clearance Sale! - Save Up To 32% Off! - 14582 products
                          Last edited by Slowhand; 01-12-2019, 09:17 AM.

Comment

• Pass. Knew it was coming, but still pass.

Comment

• Kodansha Anniversary Spotlight - Akira

Comment

• Originally posted by slowhand View Post
                                last day

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine