New RightStufAnime.com Sales & Specials

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zalis View Post
    Though IIRC Discotek items didn't show up in the holiday sale last year, so it could be best for us to snag whatever savings we can, when we can.
    I thought there were things, but I already had them so I didn't buy them during the holidays. I could be wrong though.

Comment

• Yeah, I don't remember there being Discotek stuff in the holiday sales, but at the same time I just haven't been paying attention as I generally don't have anything to get from them. The sales as far as BDs go have included stuff from Funimation (generally 50% off for stuff that is up for the holiday sales for the first time, 60% for the second time and beyond), Sentai (60% off generally), Viz (about 50% off but in limited quantities), Aniplex for stuff in clearance mode, and various things from other small-time distributors. Of course, things have changed over the past year, so I can't exactly count on things being the same as it once was, and not to mention there are other places offering big discounts themselves when Right Stuf used to be the go-to place for everything.
      MyAnimeList | Avatar: Mai Sakurajima, Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai
      Watching: MHA season 2, Testament SND Burst, Aria, DB Super, Toonami Stuff
      Simulcasts: BNF, TGL-R, GKY, SAO-3, TOA-I3, FTL-3, TOA-I3, DDK, GSY, IRD, SBY, TSL, CQK, RRD, UZM, KTF, JUL, S4G, BIY, More TBD
      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

• I just got a 15% off, Rightstuf Holiday is Coming scratch off card with my "The Testament of Sister New Devil: Burst" Limited edition shipment. So I ordered:

Sailor Moon S The Movie Blu-ray/DVD
        Sailor Moon Super S Part 2 Blu-ray/DVD + GWP
        Trinity Seven Manga Volume 14
        Trinity Seven Manga Volume 15
        Trinity Seven Manga Volume 15.5
        How NOT to Summon a Demon Lord Manga Volume 1
        How NOT to Summon a Demon Lord Manga Volume 2
        How NOT to Summon a Demon Lord Manga Volume 3
        Akashic Records of Bastard Magic Instructor Manga Volume 4
        Akashic Records of Bastard Magic Instructor Manga Volume 5
        Absolute Duo Manga Volume 4
        A Certain Scientific Railgun Astral Buddy Manga Volume 1
        A Certain Scientific Accelerator Manga Volume 8
        A Certain Magical Index Manga Volume 14
        A Certain Magical Index Manga Volume 15
        A Certain Magical Index Manga Volume 16

for a total of $182.69. On those items normally with a Studio or an in-stock sale its only an extra 10% off

Comment

• Inspired By You Weekend Sale - Save Up To 64% Off!

Comment

• Yen Press is the next sale. 37% off is the best Got Anime members will get, so I'm passing, and that makes me sad, because there's a TON of stuf I COULD get.

Comment

• I just cancelled and re-ordered the Ancient Magus' Bride LE using a 10% "Holiday is Coming" Card since it was eligible for it, bringing the total with my GA discount down to $51.63... still have a 10% and a 5% card yet.
              Last edited by t-Roy; 11-11-2018, 12:04 PM.
              Girls With Guns Avatar: None. Too minuscule to bother with.

Comment

• One-Day Sportsball Sale - Save Up To 40% Off

Daily Deals Continue

Comment

• Originally posted by Art-chan View Post
                  Yen Press is the next sale. 37% off is the best Got Anime members will get, so I'm passing, and that makes me sad, because there's a TON of stuf I COULD get.
                  Do preorders get the 37% discount, or is it less than that? My membership just ended, so I?m debating waiting until after the holiday sales to renew it.

Comment

• So with a Yen Press sale going on that doesn't give the same discounts as before, as well as me getting only a 5% off scratch card in the mail, that just means I will wait until Sunday before seeing any activity for my wallet. I have quite a lot of things I want to get for this sale, though I'm not expecting them to all go on sale during this year's holiday sale as some of the stuff just might be too recent. In any case, I'll need to put together a list of stuff that I want to get, and check out all the sites for deals as last year I only placed two small orders on Right Stuf while going to other places like the Sentai shop and Amazon to get some things.
                    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Mai Sakurajima, Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai
                    Simulcasts: BNF, TGL-R, GKY, SAO-3, TOA-I3, FTL-3, TOA-I3, DDK, GSY, IRD, SBY, TSL, CQK, RRD, UZM, KTF, JUL, S4G, BIY, More TBD
                    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

• Originally posted by Buckeye View Post
                      So with a Yen Press sale going on that doesn't give the same discounts as before, as well as me getting only a 5% off scratch card in the mail, that just means I will wait until Sunday before seeing any activity for my wallet. I have quite a lot of things I want to get for this sale, though I'm not expecting them to all go on sale during this year's holiday sale as some of the stuff just might be too recent. In any case, I'll need to put together a list of stuff that I want to get, and check out all the sites for deals as last year I only placed two small orders on Right Stuf while going to other places like the Sentai shop and Amazon to get some things.
                      Wasn't 37% off always the price for Got Anime Members, Nothing changed as far as I know

Comment

• Originally posted by Oniko View Post
                        Do preorders get the 37% discount, or is it less than that? My membership just ended, so I?m debating waiting until after the holiday sales to renew it.
                        Yeah, it looks like preorders are that amount too.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisc1978 View Post

Wasn't 37% off always the price for Got Anime Members, Nothing changed as far as I know
                          It used to be 40%.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art-chan View Post

It used to be 40%.
                            I'm not going to cry over .39 cents, they also added discounts to figures I can save a lot on certain ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by EmperorBrandon View Post
                              Yeah, it looks like preorders are that amount too.
                              Ok, that?s not so bad. So now I just need to get my list down to a reasonable number.

Comment

• Seeing that this is manga volumes that the difference isn't so much. But when it comes to BDs, that's where it stands out.

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine
                                Working...
                                X