X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When does the FUNi sale expire?

Comment

• Originally posted by Art-chan View Post
      Weekly Specials Featuring Funimation! Save Up To 80% Off!

Don't get too excited. Most items are more like 43% off. Sad.

If you want Afro Samurai Resurrection DVD (Edited) that's got a nicer discount. (Around 66%). That's the only nicer deal I saw, but I only checked a few pages.
      Very disappointing. Most of what I'm wanting isn't on sale. I'll just wait until the end of next month to pick some things up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quick Rick View Post
        When does the FUNi sale expire?
        Lately the sales have been starting on Sunday and ending late Saturday night. Basically one week. If you check their site, they'll tell you the day before the sale ends. (The sale banner says "Last Day!" with a countdown.) That's the best way to know, unfortunately.

Comment

• Live-Action Halloween One-Day Sale! Save Up To 85% Off!

Comment

• Spirits Weekend Sale - Save Up To 40% Off!

Comment

• Weekly Specials Fall Into Savings - Save Up To 90% Off!

Comment

• The best deals I saw were for random Sentai merchandise. I filtered out the live action, so unless something's 90% off in the live action section, NOTHING was remotely close to being 90% off. Once again, the discounts at most were around 43%. *Sigh* Makes it easy to wait until the holidays. And I DEFINITELY won't renew my membership anymore unless something amazing happens around the holidays.

Comment

• Got Anime? Members Only One-Day Sale - Save Up To 40% Off!

Comment

• Originally posted by Buckeye View Post
                    I wonder which items are 80% off as without a Got Anime membership, I will never know the answer to that question as it only applies to a few obscure items that I didn't realize were still in stock. Seeing that Funimation is just not doing many LEs these days that there just isn't much incentive for me to take advantage of these sales as I simply wait until a huge price drop happens, usually occurring during the holidays to get these SE releases. Nevertheless, it just goes to show how things just aren't the same with discounts now only at 43% instead of 46%, all while with Funi stuff it only covers stuff released at least two months ago or sooner, making it not exactly appealing to those who have bought stuff from Right Stuf for a long time now.
                    Blame Universal and Sony Pictures.

Shawne Kleckner
                    President/CEO
                    The Right Stuf International, Inc.
                    www.rightstuf.com
                    darklord@rightstuf.com
                    Become a minion of the Dark Lord today! http://www.facebook.com/shawnekleckner

PLEASE DO NOT PM me - send an e-mail.

Comment

• Picked up the Free! Movie collection. I appreciate the discount in any event. It was a pretty pricy set. I was going to toss Concrete Revolutio into the order but I decided to wait until I could get it for just a little less. Thanks.
                      Most Wanted US Releases: RahXephon (BD upgrade), Kemonozume | Current Avatar: Charlotte Dunois from Infinite Stratos

Comment

• Well, I knew that the megacorporations had a huge say in the matter. Pretty much, only Sentai and Discotek are not owned at the top by a megacorporation as they are the only ones left who get to set their own rules. But with Viz partnered with Warner Japan, Crunchyroll owned by AT&T, Funimation by Sony Pictures, and Aniplex by a different branch of Sony, those megacorporations have changed things quite a lot.
                        MyAnimeList | Avatar: Mai Sakurajima, Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai
                        Watching: Forest of Piano, Seraph of the End, DB Super, Toonami Stuff
                        Simulcasts: MHA, STG, AOT, FRE, OVL, HBD, HSB, BNF, 7SR, GBL, HSL, AAB, DKD, RSL, HDL, 100, ADH, YUY, HRV, EOC, IIZ, NBS, AKJ, IDM-CGG, 1RM
                        The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheGoldenWaste View Post
                          Picked up the Free! Movie collection. I appreciate the discount in any event. It was a pretty pricy set. I was going to toss Concrete Revolutio into the order but I decided to wait until I could get it for just a little less. Thanks.
                          That's the only thing I'm picking up too. Since the LE could very well go OOP before getting a "REALLLLLLY GOOD Sale" I'm going to bite in this case.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buckeye View Post
                            Well, I knew that the megacorporations had a huge say in the matter. Pretty much, only Sentai and Discotek are not owned at the top by a megacorporation as they are the only ones left who get to set their own rules. But with Viz partnered with Warner Japan, Crunchyroll owned by AT&T, Funimation by Sony Pictures, and Aniplex by a different branch of Sony, those megacorporations have changed things quite a lot.
                            The last Discotek and Senati sales weren't fully discounted though. They were only like 43% so I passed. But yeah...mega corporations suck and there's not much anyone can do about it.

Comment

• Buy 5 Gundam DVDs for only $50 - This Weekend Only!

Comment

• Weekly Specials Featuring Media Blasters & FAKKU - Save Up To 89% Off! ADULTS ONLY!

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine
                                Working...
                                X