Widgets Magazine

New RightStufAnime.com Sales & Specials

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medieval Weekend Sale - Save Up To 40% Off! This Weekend Only!

Comment

• Weekly Specials Featuring VIZ Books - Save Up To 33% Off!

Comment

• I guess studio sales are gone now. They're being combined with Weekly Specials. Makes it easy to SKIP.

Comment

• Got Anime? Members Only One-Day Sale - Save Up To 40% Off

Comment

• And yet another extreme makeover that has been happening to Right Stuf doing away with studio sales for these quick ones that don't provide the same discounts that they have been providing for so long. The deals for the weekly specials just aren't as good as the studio sales are. I have been buying stuff from other places these days. Anyway, after passing on the Sentai sale, my wallet remains safe yet again with it being for Viz books, which I have no interest in at all.
            MyAnimeList | Avatar: Carla, Fairy Tail
            Watching: Dog Days", Urahara, Myriad Colors Phantom World, Koufuku Graffiti, Ushio and Tora, Toonami Stuff
            Simulcasts: FTL, TOA-I, TSL, SAO, KTF, CQK, KMF, DAL, TSH, PNL, More TBD
            The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

• Dragon Ball Weekend Sale - Save Up To 85% Off!

Comment

• My Hero Academia Bundles

Nozomi, GKids & More Weekly Specials - Save Up To 90% Off!

Daily Deals Continue

Comment

• Talk Like a Pirate & Save ~ Today Only! Save Up To 77% Off

Comment

• Inspired By You Weekend Sale - Save Up to 40% Off!

Comment

• Adult Source Media & More Weekly Specials - Save Up To 90% Off!

My Hero Academia Bundles

Daily Deals Continue

Comment

• I would have gone for the My Hero Academia second season part 2 LE deal had I not gotten it already. I just haven't been paying attention to the sales at Right Stuf these days seeing that the way they have done these deals has changed quite a lot over this past year, and now the sale studios are being replaced by these rotating weekly specials where everything that would have been part of the studio sales are just daily deals now. In any case, my wallet needs a bit of a break before the last of my allotted budget gets squeezed out by the holiday sales seeing that I don't exactly have much left in it.
                        Watching: Dog Days", Urahara, Myriad Colors Phantom World, Koufuku Graffiti, Ushio and Tora, Toonami Stuff
                        The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

• Super Heroes Sale! Save Up To 91% Off!

Comment

• Figures Weekend Sale - Save Up To 25% Off!

Comment

• Weekly Specials Featuring Funimation! Save Up To 80% Off!

Don't get too excited. Most items are more like 43% off. Sad.

If you want Afro Samurai Resurrection DVD (Edited) that's got a nicer discount. (Around 66%). That's the only nicer deal I saw, but I only checked a few pages.

Comment

• I wonder which items are 80% off as without a Got Anime membership, I will never know the answer to that question as it only applies to a few obscure items that I didn't realize were still in stock. Seeing that Funimation is just not doing many LEs these days that there just isn't much incentive for me to take advantage of these sales as I simply wait until a huge price drop happens, usually occurring during the holidays to get these SE releases. Nevertheless, it just goes to show how things just aren't the same with discounts now only at 43% instead of 46%, all while with Funi stuff it only covers stuff released at least two months ago or sooner, making it not exactly appealing to those who have bought stuff from Right Stuf for a long time now.

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine
                                Working...
                                X