Widgets Magazine

New RightStufAnime.com Sales & Specials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MECHA Sale - Save Up To 40% Off! Today Only!

Comment

• Night Raid 1931 Complete Collection Blu-ray is currently $10 (DVD version is $5)

https://www.rightstufanime.com/publi...s=Night%20Raid

Comment

• Inspired By You Weekend Sale - Save Up To 40% Off!

Comment

• SAVAGE SALE - Featuring Dark Horse... & More! Up To 80% Off

Kitsune Weekly Specials - Save Up To 40% Off

Comment

• There's stuf I COULD get, but no 40% off manga, no 46% off Blu-Rays, no buy, so I'm safe.

Comment

• The Dapper One-Day Sale - Save Up To 40% Off!

Comment

• Racing One-Day Sale - Save Up To 80% Off! Today Only!

Comment

• LABOR DAY SALE, Friday through Monday - Save Up To 40% Off

Vocaloid Flash Sale - Save Up To 50% Off

Comment

• Introducing Daily Deals!
                    (Check back for a new deal every day!)

Comment

• Right Stuf just keeps on coming up with new ideas for sales, and of course I'm holding my ground on these fully expecting to see better deals for stuff I'm interested in for the holiday sales. Crunchyroll had the daily deal idea first, and they just scrapped that with the launch of their new store replacing it with weekly deals. But this isn't the first time Right Stuf did daily deals as they have mega deals during the holiday and birthday deals. In any case, none of the labor day sales here will further squeeze my wallet dry, which is a good things seeing how my budget has been quickly dwindling and there's still the holiday sales that I have to survive before things become anew as far as my anime budget goes.
                      MyAnimeList | Avatar: Nene Yoshiro, Toilet-bound Hanako-kun
                      Watching: Luck & Logic, Soul Link, Happiness, Toonami Stuff
                      Simulcasts: FGO, MHA, MJN, CHF, HIQ, TOA-R, ISQ, YUC, YKN, IIV, EIZ, SET, IBG, SML, OBD, JSH, RKO, SRW, PMM, INS
                      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

• Weekly Specials Featuring Sentai Filmworks! Save Up To 40% Off!

Comment

• For a moment, I thought that this was a Sentai sale until I realized that the Got Anime membership doesn't apply. As it turns out, the wording is not exactly the same as it's weekly specials featuring Sentai stuff as opposed to the usual Sentai sale. Seeing that the birthday sale in July essentially served as a Sentai sale that I made the preorders that I needed to there. And it's not all-inclusive, but some other stuff related to Sentai stuff like the associated manga is part of the sale. In any case, I'm quite sure that I won't be getting anything.
                          Simulcasts: FGO, MHA, MJN, CHF, HIQ, TOA-R, ISQ, YUC, YKN, IIV, EIZ, SET, IBG, SML, OBD, JSH, RKO, SRW, PMM, INS
                          The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

• Originally posted by Buckeye View Post
                            For a moment, I thought that this was a Sentai sale until I realized that the Got Anime membership doesn't apply.
                            Umm... no. The Got Anime membership does apply. Check again. The discount isn't quite the same as a regular Sentai sale, though. At 43% off in all.

Comment

• Yeah, only 43% off instead of usual 46% off. Skip.

Comment

• I thought that was the case because it says "Not Eligible For Promotional Discounts", but it's only for coupons as it used to be that a coupon code was needed for the 40% off rate (it has been both ways, but the last time Sentai had a sale as I recall, a coupon code was required). In any case, I'm planning to skip this sale seeing that Sentai stuff gets marked down quite a lot by waiting, and just about all of their LE releases makes it to that point (so far, only No Game, No Life Zero has sold out before getting a deep discount in November/December or May/June). And of course, the SEs will never go OOP that quickly. The discount being only 43% instead of the usual 46% is more reason to skip it.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine
                                Working...
                                X