New RightStufAnime.com Sales & Specials

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mc-Taz View Post
    ^ I think it's more of a Valentine's Day thing for members, so I wouldn't expect to see it every month. Either way, it's definitely neat and appreciated. I'll make sure to put it to good use.
    Then again, I went to use it today, and it was effectively a $5 coupon and not actually Stuf Bucks. I wasn't able to pair it up with other promotional codes like previous Stuf Bucks. For that reason I don't see why it wouldn't be able to be offered every month like previous GA coupons were, since that's how it essentially operates.
    Avatar: Chihaya Ayase from Chihayafuru
    Maintainer of the Locked Subtitle Tracking Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Mc-Taz View Post
      Then again, I went to use it today, and it was effectively a $5 coupon and not actually Stuf Bucks. I wasn't able to pair it up with other promotional codes like previous Stuf Bucks. For that reason I don't see why it wouldn't be able to be offered every month like previous GA coupons were, since that's how it essentially operates.
      That's interesting because I was able to use it with the Discotek sale with no problem. I did so a few days ago.

Comment

^ Ah, interesting. It may have just been that I was trying to use it with the Valentine's promo codes then. Makes sense, I guess since those state they can't be stacked with other offers. I guess I should have tried more experimenting.
        Avatar: Chihaya Ayase from Chihayafuru
        Maintainer of the Locked Subtitle Tracking Thread

Comment

It's looking like I'll be skipping the Valentine's sale. The sale prices aren't that impressive. I was hoping for some nice Viz manga bundles but it looks like that's not happening. The bundles that are available are only 33% off and I can get better deals than that so...yeah. Kind of a good thing since 3 large import orders are shipping all at once. WHEE!!!

Comment

Today's Mega Deals

Brothers Conflict Complete Series + OVA Limited Blu-ray/DVD
            Retail: $84.98
            Your Price: $39.09

Brothers Conflict Complete Series + OVA Blu-ray/DVD
            Retail: $74.98
            Your Price: $34.49

Comment

Yeah, the Valentine's sale just doesn't look like it will amount to much seeing that not only are the sale items are apparently limited to romantic stuff, but the prices are quite disappointing. That said, I'll need to find something to spend my Stuf Bucks on, and if nothing else, I'll use it to preorder the second season of My Hero Academia. While I realize that this sale wasn't going to be anything as good as the holiday sale that just happened not long ago, this was even more disappointing than I was expecting it to be. That said, I'm monitoring this sale closely seeing that I need to place an order for something at some point before the month ends.
              MyAnimeList | Avatar: Nanako Yukishiro, Senryu Girl
              Watching: Stellvia, Baki, Toonami Stuff
              Simulcasts: FTL, TOA-I, TSL, SAO, KTF, CQK, KMF, DAL, TSH, PNL, More TBD
              The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Just for fun--there's an Anime Personality Quiz up. I ended up with "The Shy One."

"Quiet and calm in your nature, your mysterious vibe is what others find you attractive. People are struck by your determination because of your reserved confidence to handle anything that is thrown at you! Although you don?t say much, your actions speak louder and that?s what gets you noticed!"

Anime Boy: Takahashi Misaki (Junjo Romantica)

Anime Girl: Chise (Ancient Magus Bride)

That's--for once--pretty accurate. (Usually these types of quizzes come up with weird results when I do them).

Comment

Daily Mega Deal (https://www.rightstufanime.com/sales...aily-Mega-Deal)

Snow White With The Red Hair Season 1 Blu-Ray/DVD
                  Retail Price: $64.98
                  Your Price: $29.89

Snow White With The Red Hair Season 2 Blu-Ray/DVD

Comment

One-Day Sale! Got Anime? Members Only

Save up to 45% off, today only!

Comment

That's a mega deal I might go for as that's 54% off, but while it's something I might get I have bigger priorities. Let's see what's next.
                      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Kamisama Kiss Season 1 Blu-Ray/DVD SAVE Edition
                        Retail Price: $29.98
                        Your Price: $14.99

Kamisama Kiss Season 2 Blu-Ray/DVD

Comment

Already got these. PASS!! (Still in the backlog. )

Comment

Nope and nope as I already have Kamisama Kiss. Bring on the next deal.

Comment

The Betrayal Knows My Name DVD
                              Retail Price: $59.98
                              Your Price: $27.59

World's Greatest First Love DVD
                              Retail Price: $59.98
                              Your Price: $27.59

Comment

Already have both. SKIP!!!

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels