Widgets Magazine

New RightStufAnime.com Sales & Specials

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's Mega Deal is the Fruits Basket Sweet Sixteen Anniversary Edition Blu-Ray: https://www.rightstufanime.com/Fruit...dition-Blu-ray

I already have Fruits Basket on DVD. I may upgrade someday, but not right now.

Comment

• While I could possibly upgrade to BD, I'm not going to go for this deal. I own the DVDs inside an artbox with a crapload of sigs, so as such, I'll probably just get the SE if anything. In any case, bring on the next mega deal.
      MyAnimeList | Avatar: Fukaziroh, Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online
      Watching: Food Wars! The Second Plate, DB Super, One Piece, Toonami Stuff
      Simulcasts: CCS, DFX, RGW, MHA, SOM, AMC, WIX, TGL, STG, FMP, SAO-G, CTH-U, CLG, UMA, GKY, LGH, TDK, D23, WOK, JOE-MB, HMR, DEL, NBS, IIZ, AKJ, AOA, FKJ
      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

• I should probably buy this series in probably the best release it will ever get and probably the best discount that release will ever get... but I don't know if I'm going to. If only the anime could even come close to living up to the manga, it would be a very easy buy.
        My Top Anime | Manga
        My Collection
        My FP Reviews | Twitter
        FPR Episodes | iTunes | Twitter | Facebook

Comment

• TODAY'S MEGA DEAL

Sword Oratoria Is It Wrong To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon? On The Side Premium Box Set Blu-Ray/DVD
          Retail Price: $129.98
          Your Price: $64.99

Sword Oratoria Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon? On The Side Blu-Ray
          Retail Price: $69.98
          Your Price: $34.99

Sword Oratoria Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon? On The Side DVD
          Retail Price: $59.98
          Your Price: $29.99

Terror In Resonance Limited Edition Blu-Ray/DVD
          Retail Price: $84.98
          Your Price: $30.99

Comment

• Picked up Is It Wrong...Blu Reg to finish up my collection.

Comment

• No desire to own Sword Oratoria. Could grab Terror, but not sure yet.
              My Top Anime | Manga
              My Collection
              My FP Reviews | Twitter

Comment

• I thought about getting Terror, and this just might be the motivation I need to get it, but I think I'm good. And a big no to this mega deal for Sword Oratoria as if I wanted it, I would wait until it get marked way down on the Sentai shop, and besides this season was a disappointment.
                Simulcasts: CCS, DFX, RGW, MHA, SOM, AMC, WIX, TGL, STG, FMP, SAO-G, CTH-U, CLG, UMA, GKY, LGH, TDK, D23, WOK, JOE-MB, HMR, DEL, NBS, IIZ, AKJ, AOA, FKJ
                The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

• Been waiting for the Sword Oratoria PE to go on sale before picking it up. Grabbed it and a couple of other LE's from the sale. Already have the Terror in Resonance LE so I'm good there.
                  My Anime List
                  Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

• TODAY'S MEGA DEAL

Dimension W Limited Edition Blu-Ray/DVD
                    Retail Price: $84.98
                    Your Price: $30.99

Chihayafuru Season 1 Blu-Ray
                    Retail Price: $99.98
                    Your Price: $34.99

Chihayafuru Season 1 DVD
                    Retail Price: $79.98
                    Your Price: $32.99

Comment

• Already got the Regular edition Blu for both. NEXT!

Comment

• Have the Chihayafuru PE for both seasons so I'm good (surprised the PE isn't part of the megadeal). Absolutely amazing show and wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone thinking of checking it out.

Dimension W has been one I've been eyeing (just from the seeing OP), though I think I'll still be skipping it this time since I've already spent so much already from the sale already.
                        My Anime List
                        Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

• Got the Chihayafuru PEs from the recent Sentai sale, so I'm all set. No desire to revisit Dimension W.
                          My Top Anime | Manga
                          My Collection
                          My FP Reviews | Twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by GingaDaiuchuu View Post
                            I should probably buy this series in probably the best release it will ever get and probably the best discount that release will ever get... but I don't know if I'm going to. If only the anime could even come close to living up to the manga, it would be a very easy buy.
                            Supposedly the Fruits Basket Blu-Rays are not-so-good upscales, so they might not necessarily be an upgrade. I'd theorize that the best FB release was the 2011 Anime Classics DVD version, since that took out the alternate angles and was a better authoring job than the original 4-volume singles release. Unfortunately, that went OOP ages ago, and Funi didn't see fit to make the Sweet 16 version a combo release with reprinted Classics DVDs thrown in. I'd be much more open to "upgrading" if that were the case.

Comment

• Today's Mega Deal is Outlaw Star Collector's Edition: https://www.rightstufanime.com/Outla...on-Blu-ray-DVD

Already got the Reg, so SKIP!!!

Comment

• As much as I am tempted by this to upgrade and do away with the old Bandai release of Outlaw Star, there's just no urgency and not much desire to get the LE that's not exactly designed well. So once again, another pass. So far, I have only seized the opportunity with the Your Name LE, and while I was tempted by a lot of other stuff, I decided to pass on them seeing that I don't want to go overboard with having to find something to pair it with to get free shipping. Anyway, bring on the next Mega Deal and we shall see if they take my money with it.

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine
                                Working...
                                X