New RightStufAnime.com Sales & Specials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Art-chan View Post
    Already got today's Mega Deal. I would have grabbed yesterday's if it hadn't been "Out of Print."
    While we had quite a few of these, they went pretty fast.
    Shawne Kleckner
    President/CEO
    The Right Stuf International, Inc.
    www.rightstuf.com
    [email protected]
    Become a minion of the Dark Lord today! http://www.facebook.com/shawnekleckner

PLEASE DO NOT PM me - send an e-mail.

Comment

• Originally posted by shawnek View Post

While we had quite a few of these, they went pretty fast.
      It's not the end of the world. I just wasn't meant to get it since EVERYTHING went wrong when I tried to get a copy. If the regular edition goes on sale, that's fine too. I would have preferred the regular edition, actually.

Comment

• Couldn't pass up the Your Name mega deal on the first day so picked that up with Patema for the free shipping. Been binging Netoge since last night to see if I wanted to pick it up once it was the new mega deal. 10 episodes in and still enjoying it and at that price it is well worth it imo. Now to see what to get with it for the free shipping.
        My Anime List
        Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

• As much as I'm tempted by the Mega Deal, I don't have anything else to package it with to get free shipping. That and the fact that it's not a must-own show that I'm passing on this deal for Netoge. Bring on the next deal.
          MyAnimeList | Avatar: Nene Yoshiro, Toilet-bound Hanako-kun
          Watching: Luck & Logic, Soul Link, Happiness, Toonami Stuff
          Simulcasts: FGO, MHA, MJN, CHF, HIQ, TOA-R, ISQ, YUC, YKN, IIV, EIZ, SET, IBG, SML, OBD, JSH, RKO, SRW, PMM, INS
          The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

• TODAY'S MEGA DEAL

Attack On Titan: Junior High Limited Edition Blu-Ray/DVD
            Retail Price: $84.98
            Your Price: $30.99

Yakitate Japan Complete Collection DVD
            Retail Price: $144.97
            Your Price: $49.99

Comment

• Already got the regular edition for Attack on Titan Junior High. Yakitate Japan is in THE BACKLOG OF DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.

Comment

• While those are some pretty nice Mega Deals there, I'm not going for either one of those releases. While there's something from the Attack on Titan franchise I'm looking to get, it's not the Junior High boxset. And I'm not interested in getting Yakitake Japan, though I am interested in watching it. Anyway, I have spent quite a lot of money on anime this year, and after tabulating all the damage so far, I already have surpassed last year's total and have squeezed out about 2/3 of my allotted budget for anime in 2018 with a half a year still to go. So nevertheless, a no go for me with today's Mega Deals.
                Simulcasts: FGO, MHA, MJN, CHF, HIQ, TOA-R, ISQ, YUC, YKN, IIV, EIZ, SET, IBG, SML, OBD, JSH, RKO, SRW, PMM, INS
                The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

• TODAY'S MEGA DEAL

Rage Of Bahamut Season 1 Limited Edition Blu-Ray/DVD

The Squid Girl DVD
                  Retail Price: $79.98
                  Your Price: $34.99

The Squid Girl Blu-Ray
                  Retail Price: $99.98
                  Your Price: $44.99

The Squid Girl Premium Edition Box Set Blu-Ray/DVD
                  Retail Price: $199.98
                  Your Price: $94.99

Yakitate Japan Complete Collection DVD
                  Retail Price: $144.97
                  Your Price: $49.99

Comment

• Already got Squid Girl. (Shocking, isn't it? ) I'll think about Rage of Bahamut. Since there's a second season I may just wait on it.

Comment

• Nothing for me today. I already have Rage of Bahamut as I picked it up during the 2016 Holiday sales. I'm hoping and waiting that Funimation can get the BD rights to the second season. And I'm not interested in Squid Girl, so bring on the next day.

Comment

• I like Bahamut, but even at a great discount like that, I don't know that I need to own it, especially with the fate of the second season not confirmed at this point. I never got into Squid Girl, but I imagine that would be a similar situation. I need to be a little pickier with limited space and time, even if it looks like a good idea financially.
                        My Top Anime | Manga
                        My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
                        My FP Reviews | Twitter
                        FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

• Already have the Rage of Bahamut LE so I'm all set there. Not really interested in the rest. Let's see what tomorrow's deal brings!
                          My Anime List
                          Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

• I guess I'm the odd ball for today. Squid Girl is AWESOME...but not for everyone, obviously.

Comment

• TODAY'S MEGA DEAL

GANGSTA Limited Edition Blu-Ray/DVD

Comment

• No interest in this one.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse