New RightStufAnime.com Sales & Specials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Digi_Michael View Post
    You can see how the price of an item changes when you look at your cart during checkout. Then when you apply the promo code the price will change again. You'll be able to see exactly how much the price lowers from the original price on the items webpage.
    Unless I'm mistaken... if you are not a Got Anime member, I don't think there is anyway you can tell what the exact discount is other than asking someone who is a member.

Comment

• Yeah, Digi_Michael is somewhat incorrect. Non-members and members see different prices most of times. He needs to be aware of that.

Comment

• ^ Yeah, I let my membership expire so I can't see the Got Anime member prices without renewing (which I don't want to do until I have a good reason to since most of the sales have fallen into "pathetic, better off waiting until the holidays when everything pretty much gets discounted and memberships don't matter" category) or asking for somebody to tell me what the pricing is.

Comment

• It didn't used to be a big deal back in the old days, but now it is since the membership discount varies by sale rather than it just being a straight 10% discount on everything eligible for it. I'm quite aware of this problem seeing that I only see it whenever I am logged in and when I'm not (which is most of the time since I'm automatically logged out), I don't. It would be nice to see both the membership price and the non-membership price on the item page, and there's just no reasonable explanation for why non-members can't see the membership price. Tokyo Otaku Mode does that showing the price for those who are and are not TOM Premium members, as well as Amazon letting you know how much you can save with Prime. Seeing that the fine print is changed but the fine details can't be seen on the website, something need to be changed.
          MyAnimeList | Avatar: Nene Yoshiro, Toilet-bound Hanako-kun
          Watching: Luck & Logic, Soul Link, Happiness, Toonami Stuff
          Simulcasts: FGO, MHA, MJN, CHF, HIQ, TOA-R, ISQ, YUC, YKN, IIV, EIZ, SET, IBG, SML, OBD, JSH, RKO, SRW, PMM, INS
          The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

• Splurge Sale - One Day Only! Save Up To 40% Off!

Comment

• Got Anime? Members Only - One Day Sale! Save Up To 40% Off!

Comment

• ART Weekly Specials - Save Up To 40% Off!

WELLGO Sale! Save Up To 40% Off!

Promo Code: WELLGO-18

Comment

• Pricing Error Alert: https://www.rightstufanime.com/Shiro...-Life-Keychain

Shiro Chibi No Game No Life Keychain

Retail Price: $6.99

Your Price: $7.99

Comment

• Weekend Merch Sale - Save Up To 25% Off!

Comment

• Seven Seas Sale! Save Up To 33% Off

Promo Code - 2018-SEVENSEAS

Comment

• Well, considering that Seven Seas is essentially my favorite manga and light novel publisher at the moment, a sale for their books is a welcome one to me. I'll have plenty that needs to be purchased.
                        Avatar: Chihaya Ayase from Chihayafuru
                        Maintainer of the Locked Subtitle Tracking Thread

Comment

• There will be a golden birthday sale soon. Similar to last year's birthday sale.

Also, I got another scratch card, but it's good only thru end of July. Unlike spring scratch card which was good thru end of Sept.

Comment

• It's kind of sad that some of the OOP stuff have better discounts than in print stuff for the Seven Seas sale. No 40% off, no buy. July could be awesome or sucky on sales. For now I'll save my money since Seven Seas doesn't get 40% off anymore.

Comment

• So it looks like this is going to be an annual occurrence from hereon out where every July Right Stuf is going to celebrate their birthday with a huge bash. Last time, it was mega deals, and the final week was like the Funimation and Sentai studio sales happening simultaneously as everything was priced the same . This could very well be the time for me to renew my expired membership, and I'll probably wait until the final days before deciding to do that. In any case, I haven't been quite as active buying stuff from Right Stuf with other places having better deals, but I'm hopeful this sale can squeeze my wallet at least a little bit.
                              MyAnimeList | Avatar: Nene Yoshiro, Toilet-bound Hanako-kun
                              Watching: Luck & Logic, Soul Link, Happiness, Toonami Stuff
                              Simulcasts: FGO, MHA, MJN, CHF, HIQ, TOA-R, ISQ, YUC, YKN, IIV, EIZ, SET, IBG, SML, OBD, JSH, RKO, SRW, PMM, INS
                              The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

• PSST! Anyone wanting Your Name LE better grab it now! It's a Mega Deal! https://www.rightstufanime.com/Your-...on-Blu-ray-DVD Mob Psycho 100 LE and reg are also mega deals it looks like: https://www.rightstufanime.com/categ...s=Mob%20Psycho

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine
                                Working...
                                X