Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ Thank you both!

Comment

• One-Day Bundle FLASH Sale, Save Up To 90% Off!

Comment

• I have just placed my first order for this sale, and it is for the two Hyouka releases. And in the meantime, I will have quite a big decision on my hand to decide what else I'll be getting from this sale as I plan to place at least one more more order. I'm strongly considering Space Patrol Luluco, Alderamin on the Blue Sky, ReLIFE, and Code Geass: Akito the Exiled, while I'm kind of considering Grimgar and Overlord. Even with these prices, I won't bust my wallet to get all of them as my BD backlog has supersized.
        MyAnimeList | Avatar: Rikka "Lily" Isurugi, Black Fox
        Watching: Gate, Mitsuboshi Colors, Snow White with the Red Hair, Ghost Hound, Toonami Stuff
        Simulcasts: FTL, KYB, FRB, MIX, FIL, MTI, DUN, ALS, COP, DRS, IDD, FSN-LE, VLS, MMZ, GIV, HES, HDB, AKO, NHG, RST, SND, PKC
        The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

• Children Weekly Specials - Save Up to 90% Off!

Comment

• 3-Day SPACE Sale - Save Up To 90% Off! This Weekend Only!

Comment

• Beginning today is the garage sale, and just about everything is from at least ten years ago when DVDs were being sold in singles. I remember spending quite a lot on these back when it came out, and now they are available for dirt cheap seeing that only selected volumes are available. That just goes to show why singles have been phased out a long time ago, in addition to other reasons.

Garage Sale
              Save Up To 90% OFF With Promo Code GARAGE-18
              for a Limited Time Only!

Hunt For The Perfect Item
              In the meantime, I finally decided what to get for my second purchase of the Funimation sale, and I ended up getting Alderamin on the Sky and Code Geass: Akito the Exiled. After that order, I will have spent nearly half of my allotted anime budget for this year (which includes my preorders for MHA season 2 part 2 and Re:Zero part 1), and it's going to be awhile before I place another order seeing that my Got Anime membership expires soon, and I want to hold off renewing as long as I can.
              Watching: Gate, Mitsuboshi Colors, Snow White with the Red Hair, Ghost Hound, Toonami Stuff
              Simulcasts: FTL, KYB, FRB, MIX, FIL, MTI, DUN, ALS, COP, DRS, IDD, FSN-LE, VLS, MMZ, GIV, HES, HDB, AKO, NHG, RST, SND, PKC
              The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

• Media Blasters Sale - Save Up To 40% Off

Famous Directors Weekly Specials - Save Up To 40% Off

Comment

• Well, it has been quite a long time since I heard any news from Media Blasters. They haven't released anything since the end of 2017 with Ai no Kusubi, and the only thing on deck is the Yamibou BD with no assurances that it's even going to be coming out. They are only doing just enough to still be around, and I'm not expecting to have many more Media Blasters sales moving forward seeing that their recent string of inactivity and long realizing how irrelevant they have been ever since focusing their catalog on ecchi things.

Comment

• Police Detectives One-Day Sale! Save Up To 60% Off!

Comment

• Spring In-Stock Sale! An Extra 10% Off!
                      Promo Code: SPRINGCLEAR18

Mystery Weekly Specials! Save Up To 85% Off!

Comment

• While I normally just brush aside clearance sales, this time I actually will considering getting something from it seeing that things have changed quite a lot in the way companies are doing business these days, especially Funimation. It will be just the second season LE of Attack on Titan seeing that if I don't get it here, I realize that I will be taking quite a big risk in hoping it's still there when the holiday sale rolls around. There's that, and the fact that my Got Anime membership is expiring in a week and I want to hold off on renewing as long as I possibly can. In any case, it will be that or the usual nothing at all.

Comment

• I would definitely order a couple of titles during the in-stock sale if the promo codes actually stacked. Since it doesn't, I'll be passing and just use my 10% off Spring code which came with one of my shipments on any titles I'm keeping an eye on before they go OOP (like AoT S2 LE).
                          My Anime List
                          Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

• Inspired By You Weekend Sale! Save Up To 90% Off!

Comment

• Anyone know if there are Viz sales coming up? I want to buy the Sailor Moon Crystal BDs, but I don't want to pay $60+ for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadlyMessiah View Post
                                Anyone know if there are Viz sales coming up? I want to buy the Sailor Moon Crystal BDs, but I don't want to pay $60+ for them.
                                Viz doesn't do sales on anime anymore ever since Warner took over their distribution. The Viz sales from hereon out are only for books. However, they do sales during the holidays, but it is important to buy it as soon as the items go on sale because they only sell limited quantities at the sale price. So for manga, it should be coming in about two months, but for BDs, you'll have to wait until the holidays.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine
                                Working...
                                X