Widgets Magazine

New RightStufAnime.com Specials 1/5- Coming Of Age Weekly Specials!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buckeye View Post
    Well, I'm hoping that something quite big is in the works seeing that the Got Anime membership is becoming increasingly worthless. It used to be that you paid $12 a year and got 10% off just about everything. Now, it's $18 and fewer items are eligible for the discount than before with companies like Aniplex not allowing their products to be discounted, and whatever items are eligible, the discount is up to 10% rather than a flat 10% across the board. In any case, I want something that will incentivize buying seeing that I have been exercising more patience these days.
    I just commented to Art-chan so this should relate to you too. We've got something planned soon..

Comment

ONE-DAY DIGIMON SALE! Save Up to 35% Off on select Digimon titles

Comment

So it looks like there's a Discotek/Eastern Star sale going on now; any chance of the March releases besides Robot Carnival being listed during the sale (Great Mazinger, Tomorrow's Joe, etc)?

Comment

Discotek & Eastern Star Sale - Save Up to 40% Off!

Promo Code: DISCO-18

Comment

So the next sale is for Discotek, and seeing that I have purchased just one item from them to date that of course I'm going to be interested in at least something from them. I'm getting ready to purchase something outside the sale, so I realize that this would finally get me to buy something from a Discotek sale. In any case, I can't quite say for sure if my wallet is going to be safe or not from this sale, but nevertheless I'm expected to place an order for something.
            MyAnimeList | Avatar: Nanako Yukishiro, Senryu Girl
            Watching: Ingress, Ancient Magus' Bride, Pokemon Sun and Moon, Toonami Stuff
            Simulcasts: FTL, DRO, CQK, RSH, AOT, BSD, FRB, OPM, KYB, FGN, SKS, MLA, SMT, HBS, KOT, MIX, WNL, KMA, FIL, IDM, ISQ, SRG, STW
            The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine
            Working...
            X