Widgets Magazine

New RightStufAnime.com Specials 1/5- Coming Of Age Weekly Specials!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New RightStufAnime.com Specials 1/5- Coming Of Age Weekly Specials!

Widgets Magazine
    Coming Of Age Weekly Specials!

You?ve reached the age of anime appreciation... Save up to 40% off!

No Promo Code Required!

Shop Now!

Year End Clearance Sale!

Save up to 32% OFF in-stock items

*An extra 10% off the everyday prices on most in-stock items

Promo Code: NEWYEAR18

Shop Now!

January's Anime Haul

Start the New Year off right with Right Stuf?s Monthly Anime Haul! If you?re looking for a new adventure, unexpected opportunity, or just a distraction this month?s Anime Haul is perfect for you. January?s Anime Haul includes a popular anime, book, two merchandise items, and $5 Stuf Bucks!

Quantities are Limited!

Sword Art Online Manga & Novel Bundle Giveaway Contest

The Holiday Giving isn?t over with us! We've got some gifts to giveaway thanks to our friends at Yen Press! One Lucky Winner will receive three anime-zing Sword Art Online Stories; Sword Art Online Aincrad Part 1 and 2, and Sword Art Online Fairy Dance Manga Vol 1. We're also including a bookemark from A Silent Voice and Attack on Titan Wei? Schwarz playing cards from our friends at Kodansha Comics!

Entries will be accepted until January 11th!

Enter Here!

Great ways to interact with the minions at Right Stuf! We're here to help!
    Our Facebook ~ Shawne's Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Tumblr ~ Pinterest
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Subscribe to our weekly updates and press release announcements! Anime information in your inbox!

Thanks for your business from the entire Right Stuf team!

3-Day Get Cozy Sale - This Weekend Only!

Comment

Is the Urusei Yatsura: Beautiful Dreamer movie going to be added to the site any time soon? The rest of Discotek's February releases are already up, but I'm waiting for that one.

I'm also looking forward to seeing what Nozomi might solicit for April!

Comment

Originally posted by Glorian View Post
        Is the Urusei Yatsura: Beautiful Dreamer movie going to be added to the site any time soon? The rest of Discotek's February releases are already up, but I'm waiting for that one.

I'm also looking forward to seeing what Nozomi might solicit for April!
        It's up now! Urusei Yatsure Beautiful Dreamer Blu-ray!

Comment

Studio Ghibli Sale: Limited Time Only! Save up to 45% OFF!

Comment

I have all the Miyazaki and Studio Ghibli stuff that I want that's offered in this sale, so I'm safe. I'm just waiting for the right moment to place an order because it's going to come soon. Sale runs through Friday of next week (Jan. 19) as this time around, Right Stuf has posted the sale end dates in the graphic. There's just no reasonable explanation for not letting everybody know as that was quite a big inconvenience having to find that information out through other means.
            MyAnimeList | Avatar: Nanako Yukishiro, Senryu Girl
            Watching: Ingress, Ancient Magus' Bride, Pokemon Sun and Moon, Toonami Stuff
            Simulcasts: FTL, DRO, CQK, RSH, AOT, BSD, FRB, OPM, KYB, FGN, SKS, MLA, SMT, HBS, KOT, MIX, WNL, KMA, FIL, IDM, ISQ, SRG, STW
            The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

I have literally every Ghibli Blu-ray, just waiting on Yamadas to complete the line, and I haven't heard any compelling reasons to replace any of my Disney releases with GKids'.
              My Top Anime | Manga
              My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
              My FP Reviews | Twitter
              FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

I pretty much already have everything and in some cases Amazon had them cheaper so pass!!

Comment

Originally posted by Buckeye View Post
                  I have all the Miyazaki and Studio Ghibli stuff that I want that's offered in this sale, so I'm safe. I'm just waiting for the right moment to place an order because it's going to come soon. Sale runs through Friday of next week (Jan. 19) as this time around, Right Stuf has posted the sale end dates in the graphic. There's just no reasonable explanation for not letting everybody know as that was quite a big inconvenience having to find that information out through other means.
                  I agree that it's usually a pain finding out the end date of a sale, and it seems hit or miss whether I can eventually find it at all. It would definitely be nice if you guys could be more transparent about that again.

Comment

I guess a new studio sale wasn't posted because inventory will take place on Friday. It feels weird not having a new studio sale posted, but it means my credit card is safe for now. Yay!

Comment

STONE BRIDGE PRESS SALE - Save Up to 33% Off*

Use Promo Code: STONEBRIDGE-18

*Plus Additional savings for Got Anime? members!

Comment

HOBBY WEEKEND FLASH SALE! Save up to 40% OFF on select Anime, Manga, and hobby supplies!

Comment

Just after the end date was posted for the Miyazaki and Studio Ghibli sale, Right Stuf is back to its bad habits again not giving it out in a place that's easy to find. It was on the graphic for the previous sale, but for the Stonebridge sale, it's nowhere to be found.

Anyway, I never bought anything from Stonebridge, so I'm safe from this sale, while as expected the flash sale has stuff that could be had for cheaper during the studio sale. That said, this is quite an appropriate time to do inventory since January is usually the slowest month for retail seeing that wallets are still recovering from the damage inflicted by the holidays, and I like that a hobby-themed sale is happening while inventory is being checked at the warehouse in Iowa. Nevertheless, I could use another break, though the holidays this time around were much gentler on my wallet than usual.
                          MyAnimeList | Avatar: Nanako Yukishiro, Senryu Girl
                          Watching: Ingress, Ancient Magus' Bride, Pokemon Sun and Moon, Toonami Stuff
                          Simulcasts: FTL, DRO, CQK, RSH, AOT, BSD, FRB, OPM, KYB, FGN, SKS, MLA, SMT, HBS, KOT, MIX, WNL, KMA, FIL, IDM, ISQ, SRG, STW
                          The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Stonebridge Press sale ends 1/22/18.

Comment

SEVEN SEAS SALE - Save up to 33% Off*

Promo Code: 7SEAS-2018

*Plus Additional savings for Got Anime? members!

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine
                              Working...
                              X