Widgets Magazine

RightStuf 2017 Holiday Sales Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is the final report for the damaged done to my squeezed-out wallet that ended up not being as much as I was expecting.

Order 1 (Right Stuf)
    K Missing Kings Blu-Ray/DVD
    K Return Of Kings Blu-Ray/DVD

Order 2 (Sentai Shop)
    Chihayafuru Season 1 Premium Edition Box Set Blu-Ray/DVD

Order 3 (Sentai Shop)
    Himouto! Umaru-Chan Premium Box Set Blu-Ray/DVD
    Hidamari Sketch Honeycomb Blu-Ray

Order 4 (Right Stuf)
    Ranma 1/2 OVA And Movie Collection Limited Edition Blu-Ray
    Seraph Of The End Vampire Reign Season 1 Part 2 Blu-Ray/DVD

Order 5 (Sentai Shop)
    ​​​​​​Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions Heart Throb Premium Edition Blu-Ray/DVD Box Set
    ​​​​​​The Perfect Insider Blu-Ray

And not included is a preorder for Kabaneri LE on Amazon as that's a preorder, and not part of any sale. In any case, the fact that I ordered more stuff from the Sentai shop than on Right Stuf just goes to show much things have changed.
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Nanako Yukishiro, Senryu Girl
    Watching: Ingress, Ancient Magus' Bride, Pokemon Sun and Moon, Toonami Stuff
    Simulcasts: FTL, DRO, CQK, RSH, AOT, BSD, FRB, OPM, KYB, FGN, SKS, MLA, SMT, HBS, KOT, MIX, WNL, KMA, FIL, IDM, ISQ, SRG, STW
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

• Originally posted by Beefy View Post
      I'm wondering if anybody got a scratch off card with more than 5% off. I got eight of them, all 5%.
      I had better luck in July when I got a 15% and a 10% card.
      They gave out scratch off cards? I had four orders in two usps shipments from this sale with no scratch off cards. I made two of the orders on the day they were giving out Stuf bucks.
      Last edited by chrisc1978; 01-01-2018, 08:05 AM.

Comment

• Well, it's not entirely clear how the scratch cards were distributed. I only got one of them, and that was with Right Stuf's annual catalog, so I never realized that Right Stuf wasn't giving them out with orders. There's that, and I didn't get one with any order (albeit I haven't been ordering quite as much from them lately). It was expected that the majority of them are only for 5% seeing that they are just about useless with sale prices being better and these cards not being usable for most of them. In any case, I would have liked to see some consistency in this even if they weren't useful for most.
        MyAnimeList | Avatar: Nanako Yukishiro, Senryu Girl
        Watching: Ingress, Ancient Magus' Bride, Pokemon Sun and Moon, Toonami Stuff
        Simulcasts: FTL, DRO, CQK, RSH, AOT, BSD, FRB, OPM, KYB, FGN, SKS, MLA, SMT, HBS, KOT, MIX, WNL, KMA, FIL, IDM, ISQ, SRG, STW
        The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
          Year End Clearance Sale! Save Up To 32% Off In-Stock Items!*

Use Promo Code: NEWYEAR18

*An Extra 10% Off The Everyday Prices On Most In-Stock Anime And Manga Titles.
          Looks like about 95% of the In Stock items that I need to order are "Not Eligible For Discount." I'll just have to wait on studio sales.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine
          Working...
          X