Clear All

• New RightStufAnime.com Specials 9/28- Girl Power Weekly Specials

Widgets Magazine
    Girl Power Weekly Specials!

Celebrate Girl Power with anime!

No Promo Code Required!

Shop Now!

Sentai Filmworks Sale!

At Least 40% off DVDs, Blu-rays, and Merchandise! Plus, for every order over $75 of Section 23 items, GET 5 STUF BUCKS! (Available to use in Spooktober)

Promo Code: SENTAI-17

Shop Now!

VIZ Media Sale!

At Least 33% Off All Manga, Novels, & Books!

Promo Code: VIZBOOK17

Shop Now!

K-ON! Season 2 Autographed DVD Giveaway Contest

This new contest will make fans of the Sakuragaoka High School Light Music Club very happy! Thanks to our friends at Sentai Filmworks here?s your chance to find out just how bright the Light Music Club really is. Voice Actress Stephanie Sheh who plays K-ON?s Yui Hirasawa has signed DVD?s from K-ON! Season 2 Parts 1 & 2. You can see how the girls in the band spend their school days practicing, performing and hanging out together. This contest is sure to hit a high note!

Entries will be accepted until October 5th!

Enter Here!

Great ways to interact with the minions at Right Stuf! We're here to help!
    Our Facebook ~ Shawne's Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Tumblr ~ Pinterest
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Subscribe to our weekly updates and press release announcements! Anime information in your inbox!

Thanks for your business from the entire Right Stuf team!

I REALLY miss the days of 40% off for books. *Sigh* So much for pre-ordering a bunch of Viz stuff. 16 items go down to 4. I'll be pouting in my little corner. Maybe around the holidays there will be bundles so that I can catch up on the stuff I have to skip now. [I pick my pennies to the point where it's an art form. I was hoping VIZ at least would be spared from the not-as-good discounts for pre-orders, but NOPE! . For the record--I care squat about video games and figures so I fall under the "you can't make everyone happy" category. ]

Comment

Originally posted by Art-chan View Post
      I REALLY miss the days of 40% off for books. *Sigh* So much for pre-ordering a bunch of Viz stuff. 16 items go down to 4. I'll be pouting in my little corner. Maybe around the holidays there will be bundles so that I can catch up on the stuff I have to skip now. [I pick my pennies to the point where it's an art form. I was hoping VIZ at least would be spared from the not-as-good discounts for pre-orders, but NOPE! . For the record--I care squat about video games and figures so I fall under the "you can't make everyone happy" category. ]
      Manga is relatively inexpensive, so this is not really going to stop me from getting the titles I want really badly, but what really irritates me about the decreased discounts is that this affects GA MEMBERS ONLY. Why punish paying members exclusively rather than raising prices more equally across the board? For customers who mostly buy books with GA discount (and the decreases appear to affect them whether on a studio sale or not), which has kind of been the case for me when I've had to save more anime purchases for the holiday sales, this is a terrible deal. For a 12.99 SRP item with a 49 cent GA discount, you would have to buy 37 volumes to pay off the membership. I've probably paid this year's off already, but it'll make renewal look rather unattractive to me in a way it's never been before.

Comment

^ I know, right?! It wouldn't sting as much if it was across the board, but GA members are really getting the short end of the stick and it's also making me wonder if I should bother to renew next year. I buy a TON of manga compared to Anime because manga is cheaper so the cost REALLY adds up when manga is 6.34 compared to 6.00. I LIKE to pre-order because it's easier to keep track of what I've ordered, but there's no point in paying more when I know I'm not going to read the volumes right away.

Comment

RightStuf Weekend Sale: NO GAME NO LIFE 3-DAY FLASH SALE!

Comment

Which has the net effect of... making the NGNL DVDs and Blu-Rays more expensive than they would've been under the Sentai-17 promo code. *Hits Remove* Another time though, some other time...
            Last edited by Zalis; 10-01-2017, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Funimation Sale Limited Time Only! Save at least 40% off select DVDs & Blu-rays!

Use Promo Code: FUNI2017

Comment

So I had Tanaka-Kun is Always Listless in my cart, I did promo order, and it showed up as being 37.79, but when I go to pay it's showing, 47.24 in Checkout Cart. Any idea? Haha, never mind I figured it out. Does it have to be just over base price of $75 by the way? I'm at 75.58.

Comment

Sentai, Viz, and Funimation within a week? Goddamn, when it rains it pours. Well there's a nice $265 order for now.
                  My Top Anime | Manga
                  My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
                  My FP Reviews | Twitter
                  FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

So no pre-orders again. I think I'll wait until the holidays because Sentai pretty much killed me. (See? I SAVE money with no pre-orders! Sentai got more money BECAUSE of pre-orders! Funi no pre-orders = no buying.)

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                    Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                    Widgets Magazine
                    Working...
                    X