• New RightStufAnime.com Specials 8/3 - Deity Weekly Specials

Widgets Magazine
    Deity Weekly Specials!

These deals are like heaven on Earth!

No Promo Code Required!

Shop Now!

Seven Seas Sale

Limited Time Only!

Save at least 33% Off all manga, novels & books!

Use Promo Code: 7SEAS-17

Shop Now!

Well Go USA Sale

LAST DAY!

Save at least 40% off Blu-ray and DVD titles!

Use Promo Code: WELLGO-17

Shop Now!

Crunchyroll Expo Ticket Giveaway Contest!

Crunchyroll Expo is a showcase of the best of Japanese animation and pop culture going on August 25-27 in Santa Clara, CA! That's three days of exhibits, screenings, panels, cosplay, and guest appearances by some of the biggest personalities in the US and Japan. Can't buy tickets because the Right Stuf Birthday sale was so amazing? Well, you're in luck!

We've partnered with Crunchyroll Expo to give away 8 pairs of WEEKEND TICKETS! You and a guest will get to experience history in the making with Crunchyroll's first ever convention! What are you waiting for? Enter today!

Entries will be accepted until August 10th.

Click here to enter!

Was someone at Right Stuf totally awesome for you? Please let us know so we can reward our staff!

We love happy customer e-mails - we are a service organization - so tell us about our service! What was good, what can be improved; we want to hear it! You can also post on our Facebook page! For those who are interested, we do indeed have company lunches that much!

Submit an image of how your shipment arrived! Best photos will be circulated around the office in admiration and/or shock as appropriate. Creative recycling is encouraged.

Hints and Notes from Shawne:
    "Approved" and waiting the final paperwork. People will be pleased.
    A negative and a positive.
    Not sure about this one. Still likely a long shot.

Great ways to interact with the minions at Right Stuf! We're here to help!
    Our Facebook ~ Shawne's Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Tumblr ~ Pinterest
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Subscribe to our weekly updates and press release announcements! Anime information in your inbox!

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (Weekly Specials, Bargain Bins, Closeout items, and specialty Imports) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at www.rightstufanime.com. Items on that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requirements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon. Coupons expire at 11:59 pm Central Time on the date of expiration.

Thanks for your business from the entire Right Stuf team!

Would you like to see our newest news and newsletters, prettier than we can make them here? Click here!

I notice some discrepancies with some of the pre-order books in the Seven Seas sale. Some of the pre-orders are coming out more than expected while the rest are not and reflect the same prices as the already released books. The Seven Seas sale terms say "At Least 33% Off All Manga, Novels & Books!", however, I noticed not all of the books are coming out to the minimum of 33% off MSRP discount. Given the language used, as it does not instead say "Up To 33% Off", I believe this may be an unintentional glitch.

For example, A Centaur's Life Manga Volume 12 has an MSRP of $13.99 but is only discounted to a Member Price of $9.97, and comes to $8.87 after the 10% off for members with the 7SEAS-17 promo code applied in the cart. In contrast, A Centaur's Life Manga Volumes 7 to 11 also have an MSRP of $13.99, however, they have a Member Price of $9.44, and come out to $8.40 after the 10% member discount with promo code applied.

Similarly, Monster Musume Manga Volume 12 has an MSRP of $12.99 and a Member Price of $9.25, and comes to $8.23 after the 10% off membership discount with the coupon code applied. While Monster Musume Manga Volumes 1-11 are also $12.99 MSRP but with a Member Price of $8.77 instead, and they come to $7.81 after the 10% off membership discount with the promo code applied.

There are more where the pre-order comes out more than the rest in the series like the examples above, though not every pre-order is that way. The rest of the pre-orders have the same pricing as all other volumes that have already been released.

Are the higher prices on select pre-orders intentional or is it a glitch?
    My Anime List - My Collection
    Avatar: Kirino Kousaka & Ruri "Kuro Neko" Gokou from the anime Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai (OreImo).
    Adroc Thurston - "Don't beg for things. Do it yourself, or else you won't get anything."
    Anemone - "So many faces looking like they're thinking even though they're not. So disgusting."

Comment

^ Adding to this, Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash Novel volume 2 shows a price of $8.87, but volume 3 is $8.40 after discounts. I'm guessing it's probably a glitch.

Comment

There isn't a glitch, the prices are correct. GA pricing for certain items will vary from now on.

Comment

Sure seems awfully inconsistent. Well, it looks like the only thing out of several titles I was intending to preorder with an oddly smaller discount was Citrus Vol. 6. It isn't as high priority as the other titles, so I'm OK with just passing on it for now.

Comment

I noticed a few pre-orders as well with higher pricing. Guess we just have to add Seven Seas to the list of publisher sales to watch out for, if it's not just something to be careful of with every sale from now on.

It's all right. I have no issues ordering the things that are fully discounted now, then wait for the next sale for the others to catch up like the other publisher sales. Saves me some money for the time being if anything.
            Avatar: Chihaya Ayase from Chihayafuru
            Maintainer of the Locked Subtitle Tracking Thread

Comment

Originally posted by RightStufHawkeyeMinion View Post
              There isn't a glitch, the prices are correct. GA pricing for certain items will vary from now on.
              Thank you for the reply and clarification. Will this be true for all studio sales going forward or just select studio sales?

Given this new policy and the wording of the current Seven Seas sale saying "At Least 33% Off", which does not hold true for all sale items since some sale items are less than that threshold, would you also please consider revising that language going forward to reflect this change? Instead, using "Up To 33% Off" or putting an asterisk on the end of the current one with a footnote saying something like "select sale items may be discounted less" I think would help provide more clarity regarding discounts during a particular sale.
              Avatar: Kirino Kousaka & Ruri "Kuro Neko" Gokou from the anime Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai (OreImo).
              Adroc Thurston - "Don't beg for things. Do it yourself, or else you won't get anything."
              Anemone - "So many faces looking like they're thinking even though they're not. So disgusting."

Comment

I'm not sure I understand. All items in the sale with the promo code applied should be at least 33% off MSRP. GA members were already getting more than that and now on certain items they get slightly less than before unfortunately. This is not just for sales but across all new items going forward. This is done for a number of reasons but primarily so we can make room for other benefits for being a member besides just a discount and also so the discount can be applied to other items like figures which we have started doing on select figures.
                Last edited by RightStufHawkeyeMinion; 08-09-2017, 09:06 AM.

Comment

So it's ALL THE FIGURES FAULT!

In all seriousness, I could care less about figures (I see them as "Expensive Dust Collectors" ), but I do know there are people that will care. I'd rather get bigger discounts, but it's not the end of the world. I'll shop around more if I have to. The Anime Gods know I already spread my money around like--5 Anime related sites.

Oh, I could also work on my BACKLOGS OF DOOM while I'm at it!

...When does the 7 Seas sale end again? I don't remember seeing an end date, but more than likely I just missed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Art-chan View Post
                    ...When does the 7 Seas sale end again? I don't remember seeing an end date, but more than likely I just missed it.
                    Right Stuf emails have shown it ending on the 10th.

Comment

^ Thank you!

Comment

KODANSHA COMICS SALE STARTS NOW! At Least 33% Off Manga, Novels & Books

Use Promo Code: KCOMICS-17

Comment

I'm not sure I understand. All items in the sale with the promo code applied should be at least 33% off MSRP.
                          Apologies, that was my mistake. I was looking at the discount on the Member Price without the promo code applied. Once applied, the higher priced things relative to the others do come to the at least 33% off threshold then.

GA members were already getting more than that and now on certain items they get slightly less than before unfortunately. This is not just for sales but across all new items going forward. This is done for a number of reasons but primarily so we can make room for other benefits for being a member besides just a discount and also so the discount can be applied to other items like figures which we have started doing on select figures.
                          Thanks again for the information.

Comment

Does Princess Jellyfish get a lower discount now due to the weight? It used to be $12.01 after discounts, but now it's $12.67. (If so, bummer. )

Oh, and it would be helpful if I didn't have to add an item to my cart before I could see the actual pricing. It gets confusing as it is now.

Comment

OUT OF PRINT 3-DAY SALE! Once They're Gone, They're Gone

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine
                              Working...
                              X