• New RightStufAnime.com Specials 6/22 - Moe Weekly Specials

Widgets Magazine
    Moe Weekly Specials!

This sale is SO.. you know!

No Promo Code Required!

Shop Now!

Yen Press Sale

Limited Time Only!

Save at least 33% Off all manga, novels & books!

Use Promo Code: 2017-YEN

Shop Now!

Studio Ghibli Prize Pack Giveaway Contest!

Take a step back in time to enter this contest, and you could walk away with a Studio Ghibli bundle!
    This prize pack includes Princess Mononoke: First Story featuring beautiful watercolor art and an amazing story from one of the best known writers in Japan, Hayao Miyazaki. Originally written back in 1980 this unique story was created for the original Princess Mononoke. You will also receive a Kiki's Delivery Service Notepad featuring Jiji and Lily on the cover and each individual 48 lined pages they will help you keep track of all of your notes.

One lucky winner will receive a free copy of both of these items and will be a cornerstone of any great collection!

Entries will be accepted until June 29th.

Click here to enter!

Was someone at Right Stuf totally awesome for you? Please let us know so we can reward our staff!

We love happy customer e-mails - we are a service organization - so tell us about our service! What was good, what can be improved; we want to hear it! You can also post on our Facebook page! For those who are interested, we do indeed have company lunches that much!

Submit an image of how your shipment arrived! Best photos will be circulated around the office in admiration and/or shock as appropriate. Creative recycling is encouraged.

Hints and Notes from Shawne:
    "Approved" and waiting the final paperwork. People will be pleased.
    A negative and a positive.
    Not sure about this one. Still likely a long shot.

Great ways to interact with the minions at Right Stuf! We're here to help!
    Our Facebook ~ Shawne's Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Tumblr ~ Pinterest
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Subscribe to our weekly updates and press release announcements! Anime information in your inbox!

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (Weekly Specials, Bargain Bins, Closeout items, and specialty Imports) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at www.rightstufanime.com. Items on that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requirements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon. Coupons expire at 11:59 pm Central Time on the date of expiration.

Thanks for your business from the entire Right Stuf team!

Would you like to see our newest news and newsletters, prettier than we can make them here? Click here!

PRIDE 3-DAY SALE

YURI & YAOI ADULT SALE - This Weekend Only - 18+

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
      Since One Peace Books titles aren't usually discounted near this much, and I don't believe Right Stuf has studio sales for them either, I'd recommend this as a good time to get Whispered Words. I already got it a few months ago, and even having used GA + coupon + Stuf Bucks, it still came out a bit more per volume than it is in this sale.

Comment

Originally posted by EmperorBrandon View Post
        Since One Peace Books titles aren't usually discounted near this much, and I don't believe Right Stuf has studio sales for them either, I'd recommend this as a good time to get Whispered Words. I already got it a few months ago, and even having used GA + coupon + Stuf Bucks, it still came out a bit more per volume than it is in this sale.
        Are the 3 books listed the complete series? If it is, I'll get them.

Comment

Originally posted by Art-chan View Post
          Are the 3 books listed the complete series? If it is, I'll get them.
          Yes, definitely complete. I believe the original Japanese release is 9 volumes, and they are all 3-in-1 omnibuses for US release.
          Last edited by EmperorBrandon; 06-24-2017, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by EmperorBrandon View Post
            Yes, definitely complete. I believe the original Japanese release is 9 volumes, and they are all 3-in-1 omnibuses for US release.
            AWESOME! Thank you!

Comment

So both seasons of the Magi BD's are in clearance still (even though they haven't even hit street date). I remember seeing them in the clearance section a while ago when they were on preorder too. On top of that Rightstuf's Twitter just posted a clearance special picture with the Magi BD in it. Anyone from Righstuf able to illuminate?
              My Anime List
              Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

Originally posted by Chisel View Post
                So both seasons of the Magi BD's are in clearance still (even though they haven't even hit street date). I remember seeing them in the clearance section a while ago when they were on preorder too. On top of that Rightstuf's Twitter just posted a clearance special picture with the Magi BD in it. Anyone from Righstuf able to illuminate?
                The discount on Magi (based on its original MSRP) has a very nice savings. And even though it's a new/upcoming release our system automatically places items in the Clearance section when they hit a certain discount rate.
                Last edited by RS_Shima-Enaga; 06-26-2017, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Well, that was quite a bizarre thing there for a show to be on clearance even before it is released, much less by Aniplex. But that's how the system does things as the MSRP is definitely a misprint (it would make sense if it were the MSRP of both seasons combined, but not for each season individually.

Anyway, today the Yen Press sale ends, and Udon begins their sale today, and this figures to be the last sale before the anniversary sale that is coming in July.

Udon Entertainment Sale

Limited Time Only!
                  Save Up To 33% OFF All Books!
                  Promo Code: 2017-UDON
                  MyAnimeList | Avatar: Nanako Yukishiro, Senryu Girl
                  Watching: Ingress, Ancient Magus' Bride, Pokemon Sun and Moon, Toonami Stuff
                  Simulcasts: FTL, DRO, CQK, RSH, AOT, BSD, FRB, OPM, KYB, FGN, SKS, MLA, SMT, HBS, KOT, MIX, WNL, KMA, FIL, IDM, ISQ, SRG, STW
                  The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

The SRP is not a misprint. What we have is the same as what Aniplex of America displays on their site.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckeye View Post
                      Well, that was quite a bizarre thing there for a show to be on clearance even before it is released, much less by Aniplex. But that's how the system does things as the MSRP is definitely a misprint (it would make sense if it were the MSRP of both seasons combined, but not for each season individually.

Anyway, today the Yen Press sale ends, and Udon begins their sale today, and this figures to be the last sale before the anniversary sale that is coming in July.

Not a misprint. This is the figure Aniplex has set the retail price at.
                      Shawne Kleckner
                      President/CEO
                      The Right Stuf International, Inc.
                      www.rightstuf.com
                      darklord@rightstuf.com
                      Become a minion of the Dark Lord today! http://www.facebook.com/shawnekleckner

PLEASE DO NOT PM me - send an e-mail.

Comment

TOONAMI SALE - Only for a Limited Time!

Comment

Top 30 Romances - 30% OFF, TODAY ONLY!

Comment

Another 30 for 30 sale, and it's quite appropriate lead-in to the 30th annivesary sale on June 30. And it would be even better if those items are all 30% off, but that's not exactly possible for everything. But nevertheless, it's a good lead-in to the anniversary sales and the crazy deals that are coming that threaten to take my wallet.
                            MyAnimeList | Avatar: Nanako Yukishiro, Senryu Girl
                            Watching: Ingress, Ancient Magus' Bride, Pokemon Sun and Moon, Toonami Stuff
                            Simulcasts: FTL, DRO, CQK, RSH, AOT, BSD, FRB, OPM, KYB, FGN, SKS, MLA, SMT, HBS, KOT, MIX, WNL, KMA, FIL, IDM, ISQ, SRG, STW
                            The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Per email blast:

Right Stuf turns 30 in July... and we're celebrating ALL MONTH LONG!

Daily MEGA Deals
                              Daily Contest Winners
                              VIZ Limited-Time Offers
                              Discounted Bundles

Check back Saturday, July 1st to get the party started!

Bookmark it now!

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine
                              Working...
                              X