Widgets Magazine

Sentai Filmworks Shop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I'm still waiting for my order to ship, but it shouldn't be long. I placed my order on the final day, so understandably it hasn't been processed and I'm being patient.
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Rimuru, That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
    Watching: Hero Mask, Granblue Fantasy, Tales of Zestiria, Aria, DB Super, Toonami Stuff
    Simulcasts: BNF, TGL-R, GKY, SAO-3, TOA-I3, FTL-3, DDK, GSY, IRD, SBY, TSL, CQK, BIY, RRD, UZM, KTF, JUL, S4G, MBZ, MVN, XYS, ZLS, GSH, JSY
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

• My order arrived today but I never received an e-mail notification that it shipped. It was the No. 6 Blu-ray, by the way, and I wouldn't be surprised if it goes out of print soon, with it being an Aniplex title and all...

Comment

• I ended up buying When They Cry complete set on Amazon for $32 on Thanksgiving, which is an incredible deal for a set that usually costs $75+. Amazon matched Sentai's prices for some of the releases on sale. For my Sentai order, I received Squid Girl and Those Who Hunt Elves, but Garden of Words was OOS, and the site says it won't be back until the 21st...
        Avatar: Ryoga Hibiki from Ranma 1/2

Comment

• And my Sentai shop order just arrived today. It consists of the Gate LE, Hayate the Combat Butler seasons 1 and 2, and the Beyond the Boundary movie. With that, I'm pretty much through with Sentai purchases for the holidays unless the unexpected happens where they give preorders the same treatment. Suffice to say, the next time I order Sentai stuff will almost certainly be around Memorial Day.
          MyAnimeList | Avatar: Rimuru, That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
          Watching: Hero Mask, Granblue Fantasy, Tales of Zestiria, Aria, DB Super, Toonami Stuff
          Simulcasts: BNF, TGL-R, GKY, SAO-3, TOA-I3, FTL-3, DDK, GSY, IRD, SBY, TSL, CQK, BIY, RRD, UZM, KTF, JUL, S4G, MBZ, MVN, XYS, ZLS, GSH, JSY
          The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

• https://shop.sentaifilmworks.com/col...iday-sale-2018

Sentai Shop Holiday Sale

Save Up TO 90% Off Select Anime + Free Shipping Over $75

*HOLIDAY SALE: Save up to 90% OFF select anime, merchandise & more! Offer valid from 12/7/18 at 12:00 AM CST through 1/5/19 at 11:59 PM CST online at https://shop.sentaifilmworks.com/col...iday-sale-2018 to residents in the United States. All Sale Items: Limit two per customer, per item. Sentai Filmworks reserves the right to adjust quantities and/or cancel orders that do not comply with this limit.

**Free Shipping on Orders Over $75: Offer valid online at https://shop.sentaifilmworks.com to residents in the contiguous United States. Offer applies to Sentai Filmworks packaged media (DVDs, Blu-rays, Premium Box Sets) and merchandise. Sentai Filmworks reserves the right to amend, restrict or rescind this offer at any time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
              Sentai Shop Holiday Sale

Save Up TO 90% Off Select Anime + Free Shipping Over $75
              I'm waiting for Legend of the Galactic Heroes to go on sale for 90% off...
              Girls With Guns Avatar: None. Too minuscule to bother with.

Comment

• Originally posted by t-Roy View Post

I'm waiting for Legend of the Galactic Heroes to go on sale for 90% off...
                HAHAHAHAHA!! I REALLY doubt that'll happen, but if it did, I'd get an account just to get it!

Comment

• Haha, I was only joking...
                  Girls With Guns Avatar: None. Too minuscule to bother with.

Comment

• Off-Topic...

https://www.hidive.com/store/gift

Give HIDIVE for the Holidays! Gift Cards Now Available @ 15% Off!
                    For a Limited Time Only. Terms & Conditions May Apply

Comment

• Mystery Bags & Poster Bundle - Limited Time Only!

SHOP NOW

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                      Widgets Magazine
                      Working...
                      X