• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buckeye
    replied
    Re: RightStuf.com 2015 Holiday Sales Thread

Originally posted by Rev. Doc View Post
    The Utamonogatari: Monogatari Series Theme Song Compilation Album Limited Edition sure disappeared fast. I hope they are able to get it back in.
    I didn't realize that Aniplex was offering this for sale. Normally, it's just OST and BGM music that I'm generally not interested in. But here it's all of the theme songs with some very nice artwork for the cases. Anyway, I quickly ordered this once I saw this. I was looking around to see what else I could get with it and I ended up ordering some stuff from the Yen Press sale. While I generally am not into printed stuff, I have been reading the Accel World graphic novels.

Leave a comment:

• Rev. Doc
    replied

And it's ordered...

Leave a comment:

• Art-chan
    replied

^ If the worst case were to happen, it's still pretty easy to import.

Now I get to wave goodbye to more money since it's Yen Press buying time! WHEE!!!

Leave a comment:

• Sekiraku Bunchou
    replied

The Utamonogatari: Monogatari Series Theme Song Compilation Album Limited Edition sure disappeared fast. I hope they are able to get it back in.
    Why did I have to see this?

Seems you got your wish, but it now says "Limited quantity arriving! Place an order to reserve your copy"

::waves goodbye to more money::

Leave a comment:

• Rev. Doc
    replied

Leave a comment:

• shawnek
    replied

Sentai is replicating more product, we expect a restock in early February.

Leave a comment:

• Slowhand
    replied

Originally posted by EmperorBrandon
    I think you might be confusing "Collection 2" with the second series.
    You are correct, I'll learn to read soon.

Leave a comment:

• EmperorBrandon
    replied

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
    Sentai has yet to announce the release date for LH, Collection 2 (with Dub).
    Uh, no, it was released about a year ago. I think you might be confusing "Collection 2" (the second half of the first series) with the second series.

Leave a comment:

• Slowhand
    replied

Originally posted by Raffy
    Sentai needs to hurry up and send RS some copies of Log Horizon Collection 2
    Sentai has yet to announce the release date for LH, Collection 2 (with Dub).

Leave a comment:

• Raffy
    replied

Sentai needs to hurry up and send RS some copies of Log Horizon Collection 2 (and NIS needs to send some Hanasaku Iroha Movie copies), the only 2 things that's still holding up my order.

And it's weird, Collection 2 is out of of stock so you'd kinda think Collection 1 would be but it's not

Leave a comment:

• Reuben Green
    replied

Originally posted by shawnek View Post
    Originally posted by RightStufKitsuneMinion View Post
    Originally posted by Reuben Green View Post
    Originally posted by RightStufTanukiMinion View Post
    Hi, I already talked with someone from Customer Care but I had the Noragami Limited Edition in my basket and as soon as I went to checkout it was unavailable and I couldn't complete my order, after finding out that it was the problem I had to take it out, the next day it said it was in stock and available and I emailed back and when I got my response back it now says it is out of print, is there anything that can be done please? Thank you.
    I've brought this up to my manager, and we're seeing if we can do anything to get more in. If we can, we'll do our best to set one aside for you.
    Hi, not to sound rude or impatient, but do you have any more information about this please? I'm quite anxious I won't be able to get a copy.

Thank you.

-Reuben.
    Hey Reuben,

Unfortunately we aren't able to receive any more copies. Sometimes when an item is unavailable it simply comes back for a time due to someone canceling their order. However, in this case we're all sold out. Sorry.
    Funimation didn't let us know this wasn't replenishable and we were caught short. Realize this is upsetting, I'm truly sorry.
    Do not worry about it, the fact that you have been able to check and have even apologised is incredibly courteous of you, I really appreciate this and I understand miscommunication between people can't always be easy. I would like to personally thank you for setting up an amazing sale, I haven't been using Rightstuf for a long time because of the changes to the website, but you managed to add an array of items for an incredible price, some of which I have been waiting to get for an extremely long time. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• shawnek
    replied

Originally posted by RightStufKitsuneMinion View Post
    Hi, I already talked with someone from Customer Care but I had the Noragami Limited Edition in my basket and as soon as I went to checkout it was unavailable and I couldn't complete my order, after finding out that it was the problem I had to take it out, the next day it said it was in stock and available and I emailed back and when I got my response back it now says it is out of print, is there anything that can be done please? Thank you.
    I've brought this up to my manager, and we're seeing if we can do anything to get more in. If we can, we'll do our best to set one aside for you.
    Hi, not to sound rude or impatient, but do you have any more information about this please? I'm quite anxious I won't be able to get a copy.

Thank you.

-Reuben.
    Hey Reuben,

Unfortunately we aren't able to receive any more copies. Sometimes when an item is unavailable it simply comes back for a time due to someone canceling their order. However, in this case we're all sold out. Sorry.
    Funimation didn't let us know this wasn't replenishable and we were caught short. Realize this is upsetting, I'm truly sorry.

Leave a comment:

• RightStufKitsuneMinion
    replied

Thank you.

-Reuben.
    Hey Reuben,

Leave a comment:

• Reuben Green
    replied

Thank you.

-Reuben.

Leave a comment:

• Beefy
    replied

I waited too long and the Date A Live LE sold out before I could order it.
    I was able to get the Soul Eater Not LE, Hyperdimension Neptunia LE, and No Game No Life CE from the sale.
    I was also able to grab a few seasons of Hayate the Combat Butler and The Familiar of Zero which I've been waiting the past year for.

Some items will have to wait another year as I had to trim my cart down to higher priority items.
    I still ended up spending over $2000 during this sale. The Dark Lord has ensnared me in his trap once again!

Leave a comment:

Widgets Magazine
Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
Widgets Magazine
Working...
X