RightStuf.com 2015 Holiday Sales Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RightStuf.com 2015 Holiday Sales Thread

The Utamonogatari: Monogatari Series Theme Song Compilation Album Limited Edition sure disappeared fast. I hope they are able to get it back in.
    Why did I have to see this?

Seems you got your wish, but it now says "Limited quantity arriving! Place an order to reserve your copy"

::waves goodbye to more money::

Comment

^ If the worst case were to happen, it's still pretty easy to import.

Now I get to wave goodbye to more money since it's Yen Press buying time! WHEE!!!

Comment

And it's ordered...

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. Doc View Post
          The Utamonogatari: Monogatari Series Theme Song Compilation Album Limited Edition sure disappeared fast. I hope they are able to get it back in.
          I didn't realize that Aniplex was offering this for sale. Normally, it's just OST and BGM music that I'm generally not interested in. But here it's all of the theme songs with some very nice artwork for the cases. Anyway, I quickly ordered this once I saw this. I was looking around to see what else I could get with it and I ended up ordering some stuff from the Yen Press sale. While I generally am not into printed stuff, I have been reading the Accel World graphic novels.
          MyAnimeList | Avatar: Kizuna Kazayama, The Rising of the Shield Hero
          Watching: Love Live!, Buddy Complex, Blue Period, Wonder Egg Priority
          Simulcasts: HZG, DAL, MMZ, KGS, KCC, LGH, RSH, RKO, SHE, TNB, SXF, KKD, KGN, YKN, AAS, DEA, ESL, SJC, PPK, MJS, AHA, WOM
          The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine
          Working...
          X