Funimation.com Shop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Endymion View Post
    I wish Funimation would learn how to spell because apparently "Product Name (A-Z)" is completely meaningless to them.
    The reason for that becomes obvious when you place an order. Here's a partial list of an order I just placed, copied from the order confirmation email. Notice the series name is totally missing.

Part I: Origins 1 $14.99 $14.99
    The Complete Series 1 $21.99 $21.99
    Season One - S.A.V.E. 1 $12.99 $12.99
    Part III: The Legend Ends 1 $14.99 $14.99
    The Complete Series - S.A.V.E. - BD/DVD Combo 1 $12.99 $12.99
    The Complete Series - S.A.V.E. 1 $9.99 $9.99
    The Movie : Part 1 - BD/DVD Combo + UV 1 $14.99 $14.99

I'm guessing what's shown here is how it's alphabetized.

Comment

• Hope you remember what you ordered, since those names are pretty useless.

Comment

• Originally posted by lgelfand View Post

The reason for that becomes obvious when you place an order. Here's a partial list of an order I just placed, copied from the order confirmation email. Notice the series name is totally missing.

Part I: Origins 1 $14.99 $14.99
        The Complete Series 1 $21.99 $21.99
        Season One - S.A.V.E. 1 $12.99 $12.99
        Part III: The Legend Ends 1 $14.99 $14.99
        The Complete Series - S.A.V.E. - BD/DVD Combo 1 $12.99 $12.99
        The Complete Series - S.A.V.E. 1 $9.99 $9.99
        The Movie : Part 1 - BD/DVD Combo + UV 1 $14.99 $14.99

I'm guessing what's shown here is how it's alphabetized.
        Wow...that's SERIOUSLY annoying!

Comment

• I know that the filtering and sorting features aren't all that great with some of the shops there, but this is just ridiculously bad.
          MyAnimeList | Avatar: Mai Sakurajima, Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai
          Watching: MHA season 2, Testament SND Burst, Aria, DB Super, Toonami Stuff
          Simulcasts: BNF, TGL-R, GKY, SAO-3, TOA-I3, FTL-3, TOA-I3, DDK, GSY, IRD, SBY, TSL, CQK, RRD, UZM, KTF, JUL, S4G, BIY, More TBD
          The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

• Originally posted by Endymion View Post
            Hope you remember what you ordered, since those names are pretty useless.
            Luckily everything is listed properly in the order details on their website. I'll just have to logon to my account after the order arrives.

Comment

• So after putting up only three items for their Pre-Black Friday sale, a lot more stuff is coming tomorrow. While I wasn't expecting them to put their entire store, save for preorders and recent releases, on sale, that was pretty laughable that they only put those three things.
              MyAnimeList | Avatar: Mai Sakurajima, Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai
              Simulcasts: BNF, TGL-R, GKY, SAO-3, TOA-I3, FTL-3, TOA-I3, DDK, GSY, IRD, SBY, TSL, CQK, RRD, UZM, KTF, JUL, S4G, BIY, More TBD
              The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

• Originally posted by WTK View Post
                3 items up now @ https://www.funimation.com/shop/black-friday. 1 of which is DBZ T-shirt.

- Attack on Titan Season 1 BD: $21.99
                - Tokyo Ghoul: Season 1 BD/DVD CE: $74.99

EDIT: rest are listed here: https://www.funimation.com/shop/sale
                https://www.funimation.com/shop/black-friday link has added bundle deals

https://www.funimation.com/shop/sale still have all items on sale

EDIT: Receive a hardcover copy of the Attack on Titan: Before the Fall novel, free with your Black Friday order.
                *While supplies last.Offer ends 11/26 at midnight CST.

Comment

• Cyber Monday Sale @ https://www.funimation.com/shop/cyber-monday

on sale items still located @ https://www.funimation.com/shop/sale as well.

...via e-mail blast: "Remember, this is only the beginning. We've got hundreds more items on sale from Black Friday to New Year's!"

Comment

• Funimation Holiday Sale

You bring the naughty, we'll bring the nice!

While the snow falls so do our prices! From bundles to stocking stuffers we've got everything you need at prices you'll love. Got someone who has it all? Then give the gift of choice with a Funimation gift card. Tis' the season to save?not stress! Make sure your items arrive before Christmas and order by 12/15*!

*Disclaimer: Orders must be submitted by 12:00pm CST on Friday, December 15, 2017 to be received prior to Christmas Day.

Comment

• Funimation Shop's late sale: https://www.funimation.com/shop/sale

Comment

• Another round of sale @ https://www.funimation.com/shop/sale just started.

Comment

• Okay, I just had the worst experience with the FUNi shop, so I gotta give a word of warning to anyone buying from their store. I made an order from that last sale they had in April for a couple of items, one of which had clearly been opened before as one of the blu-ray discs had fingerprint marks all over it and another disc had scratches. I notificed their CS right away, sent them pictures of the discs as they requested, but then heard nothing from them for weeks. I had to send them multiple messages and it took almost a full month before they finally gave me a return label. I shipped the item back the next day, and according to the tracking it got there a couple days later. Again, nothing from them for almost two weeks. I asked for a status update, but no response at all until I sent another message yesterday and they got back to me at last today saying they're refunding me even though I clearly asked them for a replacement every step of the way.

I waited nearly two months for a replacement and instead they're ignoring me and simply refunding me now after all that. Unbelievable. Lesson learned, I'm never buying anything from their store ever again.

Comment

• It has been quite a long time since I bought anything from their store, but the main reason is that there are just better deals to be found in other places. That, and their shop is just a nightmare to navigate through. Above all, the sort and filter features just do not work the way they are supposed to.

Comment

• Well it's been over a week since they were supposed to have issued me a refund, and guess what? No refund. And apparently no explanation either. I asked them yesterday for one, and they got back to me today saying they're escalating my case to a different department. At least it didn't take them a week this time to get back to me; although, their response was still completely unhelpful. So... more waiting. I'm not even surprised anymore. It's almost like they're trying to make this as slow and agonizing as possible.

Comment

• Well, after another angry message I sent them yesterday after hearing nothing from them all week again, it looks like I got an actual refund, but no message back at all, so still no explanation of why they gave me a refund instead of sending a replacement like I requested. Geez and it only took them a little over two months to succeed in not satisfying me at all. God I thought about it before, but I think I am going to go a step further from never buying from their shop and just seriously boycott buying any of their stuff from now on. I'm fed up with them. Their customer serive is totally the worst.

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine
                                Working...
                                X