Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 1 & Only Wal-mart & Walmart.com Thread

Originally posted by nemesis443 View Post
    It took 2 months but they finally shipped Robotics: Notes Vol 1 to me.
    Ouch.

I would've gotten frustrated and ordered somewhere else, probably. At least you received it, but still--that's kinda ridiculous for a recent release.

Comment

It was hard to beat the price, at 19.96. I think they underestimated what the demand would be at that price.

Comment

Not related to anime, but thought I'd just pass this along... if you're a fan of VUDU, do not, I repeat, do NOT purchase the Bluray of "A.I. Artificial Intelligence" that claims to come with a VUDU digital copy of the film. VUDU does not have the rights to stream this film, so the digital copy is nonexistent.

When attempting to get a refund (I already opened the plastic wrapping and case, thinking a digital access code would be inside), contacting either Walmart or VUDU results in them pointing fingers at each other, with not so much as an apology. It's disgusting that it's still on sale with the "FREE VUDU DIGITAL COPY" still plastered all over the Bluray case, or, in the case of Walmart.com, in the online listing.

Apparently, they pulled the same shit earlier in the year with The Land Before Time... it's weird that VUDU finally has the rights to stream the movie now, but they apparently didn't retroactively honor the offer for people that had bought the film with the promotion.
        Online profiles: ANN DVDAf eBay

Comment

Time to give this thread a bump.

Walmart.com has the Naruto Shippuden Movie 3: Will of Fire Blu-ray heavily discounted at a mere $7.50. That's the lowest I've ever seen it, or any of the Shippuden movies for that matter. I bought it and the cheapest shipping option plus tax came out to just over $6 for me, leaving the total at about $13.50, which is still a dollar cheaper than the DVD. Free in-store pickup was also available, but would've doubled the wait time over the slowest shipping option for me.

They also have the Naruto Triple-Feature DVD set (Land of Snow/Stone of Gelel/Cresent Moon Kingdom) for $7.50 as well.

Oddly, they have a 2nd listing for the same item that looks to be exactly the same, but claims to be "Walmart Exclusive" and costs twice as much.
          Watching: FMA: Brotherhood, Konosuba, Nanbaka, Naruto Shippuden, One Piece (Toonami), Urusei Yatsura
          Recently Finished: Coicent, DBZ, Digimon Tri - Chapter 2, One Piece Film: Gold, Road to Ninja: Naruto the Movie

Comment

• Notable Deals (8/27/2018)
            DVDaf :Collection

Comment

• Notable Deals (2/26/2019)
              DVDaf :Collection

Comment

Widgets Magazine
              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine