This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Coupons and Deals - August

Been looking into that DD B2G1 sale above. In investigating what I might go for, only Dusk Maiden of Amnesia really has my attention right now. That show went under my radar and sounds like a good show. Plus, Sentai seems to have made this a well-rounded offering with the extras. Will reward them for that, though not sure if it will be during this sale.

The sale covers a lot of Sentai's offerings, though I noticed that the just-released Elfen Lied blu isn't on it unfortunately.

Update: did end up going with Dusk Maiden and a couple others
    Last edited by StratosBlitz; 09-11-2013, 11:57 AM.
    Watching: Seven Deadly Sins (stream), Blood Blockade Battlefront (BD), Casshan (BD)
    Reading: Wolfsmund v7, Corpse Princess v5 (digital), Spice and Wolf Novel 16

Comment

Re: Coupons and Deals - August

Here is Blowitoutahere's latest coupon:

Honoring those who served September 11th - 17th, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, we are offering an 10% discount on orders $25 or more
      when you use promo code SAVINGS10 on Blowitoutahere.com.
      "The woman I love burns with jealousy, leaps to conclusions, cries, and turns to ice, but when she laughs, the world is mine." - Yusaku Godai from Maison Ikkoku

Comment

ImportCDs.com

S/H charges

Select Discotek Media titles on sale until October 6th (can be around 50% depending on what and how many titles you order).

Comment

DeepDiscount.com

Originally posted by WTK View Post
          S/H charges

Select Discotek Media titles on sale until October 6th (can be around 50% depending on what and how many titles you order).
          http://www.deepdiscount.com/esd-anime-sale

A coupon that can be used with the sale @ DeepDiscount.
          Save an additional 15% off EVERYTHING!

Enter coupon code FALL15 at checkout.

Offer ends 9/28/2013 at 5PM CST.

Comment

Big Lots Coupon (B&M)

20% off your entire purchase @ Big Lots (B&M) - October 6th

Comment

Re: Blowitoutahere.com

A Columbus Day sale has started at Blowitoutahere:
              For Columbus Day
              October 7th - 13th, 2013 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, we are offering a 15% discount on orders $25 or more when you use promo code COLUMBUS13 at Blowitoutahere.
              "The woman I love burns with jealousy, leaps to conclusions, cries, and turns to ice, but when she laughs, the world is mine." - Yusaku Godai from Maison Ikkoku

Comment

YesAsia.com

http://www.yesasia.com/en/free-coupons.html
                Get TWO $5 Bonus Coupons for your next purchase!

Starting October 15, 2013, whenever you place an order over US$50 at YesAsia.com, you will automatically receive a US$5 coupon good towards your next purchase! In addition, you will also receive a bonus US$5 coupon for our sister website, YesStyle.com (and associated YesStyle websites). The YesAsia US$5 coupon has no minimum purchase restriction and can be enjoyed with our other great promotions.

COUPON DETAILS
                • The US$5 coupons will show up automatically in the "Credit & Coupon" sections of your YesAsia and YesStyle Accounts within one week after your order has been completely fulfilled and shipped out.
                • Coupons will be sent to the email address listed in your account information, so please make sure your information is up-to-date.
                • You can apply your US$5 YesAsia Coupon to any purchase at YesAsia.com, but remember to use it before the expiration date!
                • You can apply your US$5 YesStyle Coupon to any purchase over US$50 at YesStyle.com, YesStyle.com.au, YesStyle.co.uk, YesStyle.ca or YesStyle.com.hk before the coupon expires.
                • To redeem your US$5 coupon, please enter the coupon code at checkout.

Comment

DeepDiscount.com

DeepDiscount.com Anime Sale (up to 52% off on select titles)

The higher % deals are mostly under Section23 Films category.
                  - Blu-ray
                  - Section23 Films
                  - FUNimation
                  - Manga Ent.
                  - Media Blasters

Save additional 10% with coupon code: DDBB77, expires 10/31/13. Note: free S/H is at least $25.00.
                  Currently 52% with active sale, after 10% off coupon it's ~57% off for the following titles (Blu-ray and DVD).
                  • AKB0048: Season 1 Collection
                  • Anotheer: Complete Collection
                  • Elfen Lied (TV & OVA): Complete Collection
                  • Golgo 13: Complete Collection
                  • Medaka Box: Complete Collection
                  • Patlabor TV Collection 2
                  • Phi-Brain Season 2, Collection 1
                  • Queen's Blade Rebellion: Complete Collection
                  • Shining Hearts: Complete Collection
                  • Tsuritama: Complete Collection

Other notable titles
                  • Black Lagoon: Robert's Blood Trail (BD/DVD Combo): $20.99 to $18.89 after coupon (53% off)
                  • From Up on Poppy Hill (BD/DVD Combo): $19.49 to $17.54 (50% off)
                  EDIT: DVDPlanet.com is also running a similar sale.
                  Last edited by WTK; 10-20-2013, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Blowitoutahere.com

A Halloween Sale
                    October 21st - 29th, 2013 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, we are offering a 10% discount on orders $25 or more when you use promo code SPOOKY2013 on Blowitoutahere.com.

Comment

Re: DeepDiscount.com

Today only there is a 15% off code good for everything that stacks with this sale. The code is TREAT15.

Despite the prices being comparable, I'm still going to wait for Rightstuf's 12 Days sale. I'd rather not risk having stuff come damaged.
                      Last edited by chronoclast; 10-23-2013, 01:02 PM.
                      Avatar: Yajiro from The Eccentric Family

Comment

Originally posted by chronoclast View Post
                        Today only there is a 15% off code good for everything that stacks with this sale. The code is TREAT15.

Despite the prices being comparable, I'm still going to wait for Rightstuf's 12 Days sale. I'd rather not risk having stuff come damaged.
                        Hmm, thanks for the heads up!

I'm tempted to get Phi Brain seasons one and two with this, but I'll probably wait for a TRSI holiday sale as well.
                        My Anime List - My Collection
                        Avatar: Kirino Kousaka & Ruri "Kuro Neko" Gokou from the anime Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai (OreImo).
                        Adroc Thurston - "Don't beg for things. Do it yourself, or else you won't get anything."
                        Anemone - "So many faces looking like they're thinking even though they're not. So disgusting."

Comment

Originally posted by sonic View Post

Hmm, thanks for the heads up!

I'm tempted to get Phi Brain seasons one and two with this, but I'll probably wait for a TRSI holiday sale as well.
                          Yeah, even though there are great stackable benefits, one has to weigh that against the potential for inconvenience that comes with every Deep Discount order. It's just not worth the savings to me personally.
                          asa --> S^2 --> Hayate
                          Avatar: Lind, Valkyrie, Goddess First-Class Special Duty Unlimited, from "Aa, Megami-sama: Hunters & Hunters"
                          Moderator: US, JP, GA, RC, GD, CA, S/T, OT, MB

Comment

I will be looking at the non-S23/FUNi titles. Probably will get something from MB.

EDIT: DVDPlanet sale link (http://www.dvdplanet.com/Search/grp/...283/Anime-Sale). Both sales ends on October 31st.
                            Last edited by WTK; 10-23-2013, 04:12 PM.

Comment

CDN: VIZ sale at amazon.ca ends Oct 30

Up to 54% off VIZ anime:
                              www.amazon.ca/gp/feature.html/?docId=1001425441

Actually has a bigger discount on the Inu Yasha: Movie Wood Box Set since the list price for the box is incorrect. On sale for $20.49 cdn (compared to $41.69 us on amazon.com). Making it worth the effort to import from Canada to the USA.

This deluxe set has 4 movie dvds and 4 music cds inside a wood box. Very nice looking set.
                              Compared to a barebones blu-ray movie collection that was released earlier this year.

Comment

Re: CDN: VIZ sale at amazon.ca ends Oct 30

Originally posted by Dennis_Mullin View Post
                                Up to 54% off VIZ anime:
                                www.amazon.ca/gp/feature.html/?docId=1001425441

Actually has a bigger discount on the Inu Yasha: Movie Wood Box Set since the list price for the box is incorrect. On sale for $20.49 cdn (compared to $41.69 us on amazon.com). Making it worth the effort to import from Canada to the USA.

This deluxe set has 4 movie dvds and 4 music cds inside a wood box. Very nice looking set.
                                Compared to a barebones blu-ray movie collection that was released earlier this year.
                                When I did my Amazon.ca review on the wooden box set a year ago, I also uploaded a complete bunch of photo's on the set as well so you can see exactly what Dennis is talking about. It's a very impressive set!

J. A.
                                Currently Watching: Fairy Tail Coll. 4, Freezing, Digimon Frontier, Black Lagoon
                                Just Finished: Battle Girls, Sailor Moon R-2, Sabagebu, Infinite Stratos 2
                                Current Backlog: 38 Series: 22 Bricks/Lite boxes, 16 BD's/Combos
                                Current Collection: 362 Series, plus: 70+ movies, 110+ OVA's, 30+ Singles

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine
                                Working...
                                X