X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future Right Stuf merchandise ideas?

Widgets Magazine
    via TRSI Facebook page
    If we were to offer Right Stuf merchandise, what kind of merchandise should we offer? T-shirts? Dark Lord Bobbleheads? Discuss. [dlk]
    I would love to see something like a Dark Lord Bobblehead. :D

Re: Future Right Stuf merchandise ideas?

Haha, I would definitely buy a tee or a golf shirt from them. Something with tasteful logos and cool colors. I have a good 80% of my collection thanks to the Shawne, his company and his cohorts, so I wouldn't be shy about representing my fave anime store.

Oh, how about Right Stuf headbands? That'd be kinda fun, in an admittedly dorky way. They could say stuff like "Ganbatte!", "Fight-o!" or "Benkyo!"

Another idea for a tee would surely involve that DLK avatar cheerfully reaching, palm out, for my wallet.

Edit: A key chain that doubles as a holder for my membership card? or something to that effect?
    Last edited by Shsway; 08-28-2012, 09:10 PM.
    “There was a woman. First time I found someone that was truly alive - at least that's what I thought. She was...the part of me I'd lost somewhere along the way. The part that was missing, that I'd been longing for.” - Spike Spiegel, Cowboy Bebop

Comment

This reminds me, was it the Black Thursday t-shirts? I wonder what happened to mine...

I know I'd be interested in several things, like another t-shirt, or... maybe even shorts? Shirts are relatively common, but I almost never see anything for below the waist...
      -dunno001
      -Here, kity, kitty, kitty...
      -Moderator for US region, General anime, Off-topic, Gaming, Manga, and Site news forums

Comment

I would proudly wear a Rightstuf-branded polo... or maybe even baseball cap (only if offered in XL size... I have a grotesquely-huge/broad forehead.)

...funny enough, where I work, Post-its are always in short supply and high demand... I've been bringing in the Rightstuf ones I get in every shipment, and I'm not the only one who uses them... people sometimes snatch them from my desk the moment they see 'em. If those sticky-notes can find their way to an anime fan unaware of TRSI's existence, I'll have helped
        Online profiles: ANN DVDAf eBay

Comment

Can I get a Rightstuf pillow?
          Anime DVD/BD Easter Egg Index | MAL | Anime-Planet | Anime BDs | Anime DVDs | Manga | MFC

Comment

Originally posted by BigOnAnime View Post
            Maybe it'll turn out as a lifesize DLK huggable pillow...

Comment

Promotional posters. I mean these ones that come occassinally with orders, but I haven't seen them lately.. but the pile of unused Rightstuf notes grows. I have the Dirty Pair promo poster hung up on my wall.
              I like the promo cards too. One wish: Please don't fold the poster.
              Time never betrays dreams. But on the flip side, dreams must not betray time.

Comment

Originally posted by WTK View Post
                via TRSI Facebook page
                If we were to offer Right Stuf merchandise, what kind of merchandise should we offer? T-shirts? Dark Lord Bobbleheads? Discuss. [dlk]
                I would love to see something like a Dark Lord Bobblehead. :D
                I would love to see a Boobblehead doll of Easter Kleckner. :D
                Avatar: Satellizer el Bridget from Freezing
                Profile Picture: Yaya from Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai (Unbreakable Machine Doll)

Comment

Booblehead doll for RightStufSpecialsMinion.

Comment

T-Shirts. I love the post-it notes too.

Shirts are relatively common, but I almost never see anything for below the waist...
                    Who could forget the God Panties that came with Shuffle!

Comment

I'm always searching for shirts on the site, so I wouldn't mind having more to choose from. I also second key chains.

What about wallets? I think they would be more than appropriate given how much most of us have spent at Right Stuf. Maybe some of those silicone wristbands that have messages on them, too?

I love the post-it notes as well. I keep a lot of them in my car where they've come in handy on several occasions.
                      Last edited by Zilch; 08-29-2012, 02:19 PM.
                      Avatar: Light Yagami (Death Note) in Nendoroid form.
                      Watching: ERASED [Crunchyroll], Your Lie in April [Netflix], Dragon Ball Kai, Hunter x Hunter [Toonami]
                      On Hiatus: Too much to list...

Comment

Originally posted by blue_hawaii View Post
                        I second this idea. Along with a RightstufSpecialMinion t-shirt and cap.
                        Avatar: Haruka from Sakura Trick

Comment

Originally posted by otakualchemist View Post
                          Of my tiger, you mean, or something that says "Minion" on it? ::puzzled, but flattered::

Comment

Originally posted by RightStufSpecialsMinion View Post
                            Originally posted by otakualchemist View Post
                            Of my tiger, you mean, or something that says "Minion" on it? ::puzzled, but flattered::
                            Something that represent you. You do a good job with the weekly specials.

Comment

Originally posted by dunno001 View Post
                              This reminds me, was it the Black Thursday t-shirts? I wonder what happened to mine...
                              Man, I haven't thought of those in a long time!

Originally posted by Uzi View Post
                              Originally posted by BigOnAnime View Post
                              Maybe it'll turn out as a lifesize DLK huggable pillow...
                              That's what I was getting out of of BOA's remark...mebbe this isn't exactly the feedback that Shawne had in mind.

Originally posted by sbaylus View Post
                              Who could forget the God Panties that came with Shuffle!
                              But that one was a hideous-looking FUNimation bonus item! Either way, ADV's Najica Blitz Tactics panties pwend those. Too bad they couldn't be purchased separately from the series...

Originally posted by Zilch View Post
                              What about wallets? I think they would be more than appropriate given how much most of us have spent at Right Stuf. Maybe some of those silicone wristbands that have messages on them, too?
                              Ooh, these! And a nice, sturdy RS wallet would be brill!
                              Last edited by Shsway; 08-29-2012, 07:01 PM.
                              “There was a woman. First time I found someone that was truly alive - at least that's what I thought. She was...the part of me I'd lost somewhere along the way. The part that was missing, that I'd been longing for.” - Spike Spiegel, Cowboy Bebop

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine
                              Working...
                              X