Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highschool of the Dead Lithograph Vote @ RightStuf.com

Widgets Magazine
    I really don't know where this thread should be placed...if it needs to be moved (please do so).

via TRSI
    Highschool of the Dead Lithograph Vote: Tell Us Which Art Is Your Pick!
    Posted on: Thursday, May 12, 2011

Right Stuf and Nozomi Entertainment have plans to produce a limited-edition lithograph featuring artwork from the Section23/Sentai Filmworks series Highschool of the Dead and we want YOU to help us to choose its design! Go to this thread on the Anime Today forums cast your vote before 6 p.m. CT on Wednesday, May 18, 2011. (As with previously produced lithographs, each limited-edition, numbered print will also include a certificate of authenticity.)

Re: Highschool of the Dead Lithograph Vote @ RightStuf.com

Either option 1 or 2 would be fine. I haven't made a decision, but I think option 1 would have been a much better cover for the disc release.
    Help get Higurashi: When They Cry on Steam!

New & Early releases thread | MAL profile | anime collection | Avatar: Kobato Hasegawa (Haganai)

Comment

I'll vote when I can remember what my user and password are for the forums over there. I like #2 and #3...
      Watching: Fate/Zero, Dusk Maiden of Amnesia, Ozuma, Sekirei

Thank you Sentai for Fate/Stay Night : UBW
      Proud to Pre-Order Fate/Zero Box 2 on BD!!!!

Comment

I like options 2 and 4 myself. In the end, I voted for option 4.
        Avatar: Satellizer el Bridget from Freezing
        Profile Picture: Yaya from Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai (Unbreakable Machine Doll)

Comment

I will be okay with 1, 2, or 4. I end up picking #1.

Comment

via TRSI
            Highschool of the Dead Lithograph Run-Off Vote - Deadline: 6 p.m. May 24!
            Posted on: Thursday, May 19, 2011

We're down to two designs, and now we need YOU to tell us which one you'd like to see as our Highschool of the Dead limited-edition lithograph! Go to this thread on the Anime Today forums to cast your vote before 6 p.m. CT on Tuesday, May 24, 2011. (As with previously produced lithographs, each limited-edition, numbered print will also include a certificate of authenticity.)

Comment

I voted for 2 last time. Went with 4 this time.
              Help get Higurashi: When They Cry on Steam!

New & Early releases thread | MAL profile | anime collection | Avatar: Kobato Hasegawa (Haganai)

Comment

Originally posted by WTK View Post
                I will be okay with 1, 2, or 4. I end up picking #1.
                I would be okay with either one. Instead of #1 and I went with #4 this time around.

Comment

TRSI Listing
                  RIGHT STUF & NOZOMI ENTERTAINMENT Announce the
                  Limited-Edition
                  HIGHSCHOOL OF THE DEAD Lithograph

Fan-selected artwork to be released on June 28, 2011

GRIMES, Iowa, June 2, 2011 – Right Stuf, Inc. and its Nozomi Entertainment division are pleased to announce a new lithograph, featuring art from the anime series HIGHSCHOOL OF THE DEAD, will be available on June 28, 2011.

The artwork depicts the series’ protagonists – Takashi Komuro, Rei Miyamoto, Saya Takagi, Saeko Busujima, Kohta Hirano and Shizuka Marikawa – and was selected by fans via a recent public vote.

The full-color, limited-edition print will be produced as a lithograph on high-quality paper, which has archival properties and is specifically for the reproduction of artwork. Each print will be priced at $49.99, measure 16 by 20 inches, and include a certificate of authenticity. Only 250 total prints of the Highschool of the Dead “Attack!” Lithograph will be made.

Highschool of the Dead is adapted from the manga by Daisuke Sato and Shoji Sato, and it features direction by Tetsuro Araki (Black Lagoon, Death Note), as well as animation and production by Madhouse. The anime series will be available on June 28, 2011 on both Blu-ray and DVD from Sentai Filmworks, which is distributed by Section23 Films.

HIGHSCHOOL OF THE DEAD “Attack!” Lithograph (Limited Edition)
                  Pre-Book Date: June 21, 2011
                  Street Date: June 28, 2011

Format: 16” x 20”, full-color lithograph print
                  Edition Size: 250 prints total
                  Catalog #: RSM8092
                  UPC: 7-42617-8092-5-5
                  SRP: $49.99

Additional information: Each print is numbered and includes a certificate of authenticity. Prints will be shipped flat.

* Cover Art: http://outgoing.rightstuf.com/sleeves/rsm8092.jpg
                  Highschool of the Dead © DAISUKE SATO SHOUJI SATO / FUJIMISHOBO / H.O.T.D. PRODUCTION COMMITTEE
                  * To view this image, cut and paste the URL into your Web browser.

** Product specifications and content may be subject to change.
                  Last edited by WTK; 06-02-2011, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                  Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                  Widgets Magazine
                  Working...
                  X