---

Leave a comment:

• WTK
    replied
    TotallyManga.com

postd @ ANN forums
    Originally posted by TotallyManga
    Hi Everyone!

I'm Lori and I'm the owner of Totally Manga, a comercial comic book store that specializes in manga. As of last month we have closed our doors due to lots of reasons, it seems the industry is really suffering lately and we just can't maintain our store, though we had a lot of fun It's time to move on. We liquidated as many titles as we could before closing but we have 222 titles left (now 135 as of 6/26) and we figured having an online close-out sale would be the best and most economical way to close up shop! The sale is outlined below along with some promotions and links to our policies and contact info.

Please feel free to ask any questions. I'll be popping by the forum often but you can also email or call us, contact information is in the customer service link below and you can always contact us via our form on our website, now on to the sale!!!

Sale Information:
    • All inventory $5 each until gone! Including a few omnibus books and also art books featuring the boys of Embracing Love!
    • Promo 1: Buy 10+ books and get 1 FREE!
    • Promo 2: Spend $100 bucks and get free Priority Mail Shipping!
    • Promo 3: Just for ANN members! Use code *anndotcom* at checkout and receive an additional 5% off!
    • Countries that can order are U.S., U.K., New Zealand, Germany, Canada, Mexico, Australia, Brazil, France, Italy and Ireland as of this moment.
    • Sale is for shoppers 18+ only. Most of the titles we have are mature and contain explicit content.
    • 90% of our left over stock is Yaoi & Shonen-ai from June, 801, Doki Doki & Kitty Media. Though we do have a few shojo and shonen titles from Media Blasters and DMP in the adventure/action section. All the Viz and Tokyopop imprints are sold out already, sorry!
    • Payments processed by PayPal.com
    • Shipments via USPS
    • We do note sell used items, bootlegs or scanlations. All of our merchandise comes directly from the licensed publishers or authorized distributers and is in english only.

Store Information:
    • Home: http://shoptotallymanga.com/
    • E. [email protected]
    • P. (347) 878-8696

Leave a comment:

• WTK
    replied
    Re: DeepDiscount.com

Originally posted by WTK View Post
    Looking at what's on sale for anime. The only thing worthwhile are the select titles under the Section23 Films / Sentai Filmworks label (some up towards 53% off).

EDIT: use the Share and Save 10% promo (on front page)...you could save even more. After sharing (email, Facebook, or Twitter), use 10% coupon first and then the 25% off coupon.
    The sale has been extended to the 30th.

Leave a comment:

• WTK
    replied
    RACS Coupon

RACS Coupon
    SUMMER SALE! - SAVE 10% ON ANY IN STOCK PURCHASE!

Shop our summer clearance sale and save an additional 10% off any in stock item on the store. This includes sale and out of print items - pretty much EVERYTHING we carry!! (except for pre-orders)

No Minimum!

To save an additional 10% off any in stock order, just use the following coupon code during checkout:

SUMMER2012

The more you purchase the more you save, so be sure to take advantage of this great opportunity to load up on some of the Anime stuff you've had your eye on! US customers can combine this offer with our super saver shipping option to save even more on your favorite in stock Anime series, Manga, Figure, or Character Items!

Valid for new orders of IN STOCK items only (no pre-orders please).
    Offer expires at midnight EST on July 4th, so don't wait!!

Leave a comment:

• WTK
    replied
    FamilyVideo.com Coupon

FIREWORK - Free S/H (expires 6/26/12)

Leave a comment:

• UncleBen
    replied
    Re: DVDPlanet.com Coupon

EDIT: here is the quick round-up
    Quick follow-up...
    Fist of the North Star sets 1 and 3 are still roughly the same price at DVDPlanet; and the Lupin TV series is even cheaper, by about 50 cents. So if anybody missed out on the coupon, you can still get these at great prices. There are some other decent Discotek/Eastern Star deals: Panda Go Panda and the Unico films are 12 bucks each, for example.

And incidentally, the Lupin set has rocketed to #2 on the site's best seller list. Yay!
    Last edited by UncleBen; 06-22-2012, 06:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• WTK
    replied
    DeepDiscount.com Coupon

LINK - EXTRA5
    What's better than 25% off thousands of items? 5% more off!! Go ahead, save just a little more with BOTH coupons! Hurry - offer expires June 30th! (one time use only)

Leave a comment:

• Senna
    replied
    Re: Best Buy (B&M / YMMV) / BestBuy.com

Originally posted by Senna View Post
    Actually, the titles listed are some of the only titles my store had.
    Which other titles did you see? [From what I can recall] I have seen select DBZ orange brick set / movie set and Kaze no Stigma S.A.V.E. tagged with sales tag.
    Other than the listed titles? I think there were a few Ghibli movies (I remember seeing Tales of Earthsea for sure) and some Fullmetal Alchemist DVD (probably the Sacred Star of Milos). There might've been a DBZ set. I didn't check any of the prices on them, though. I was honed in on the Code Geass R2, so all that really registered of the rest was, "Wow, they sure don't have much here anymore."

Leave a comment:

• WTK
    replied
    BestBuy.com

via BestBuy.com
    Free $10 Savings Code

Spend $50 or more on movies, music or video game software, choose store pickup, and get a $10 savings code.
    • Place a movie, music or video game software order of $50 or more between Sunday, June 17, and Friday, August 31 — and use store pickup.
    • The savings code will be e-mailed up to 5 days after you pick up your order.
    • Redeem your savings code in store or online.
    • Note: Not all products are available for store pickup.Valid on individual online purchases made between 6/17/12 and 8/31/12. Excludes purchases of PC and pre-owned games, video game accessories, video game hardware, and Xbox LIVE, PlayStation Network, PlayStation Plus, CinemaNow, iTunes® and online game cards. Eligible pre-orders must be placed and fulfilled during promotion. Savings Codes expire as follows: For June in-store pickups — 7/31; July in-store pickups — 8/31; and August in-store pickups — 9/30.

Leave a comment:

• WTK
    replied

Originally posted by Hayate Kurogane View Post
    Incidentally, as another comment made from my point of view that FUNimation's toppers for their artboxes and enlarged slipcovers for their single discs are useless, in addition to being ugly and a waste of material, I noticed that almost all of those products that this store had in stock (Cat Planet Cuties, both parts of Shiki, Black Butler, etc.) had been put in the Blu-ray section of the store, not in the anime section. Maybe we've been wrong all this time? That the toppers and enlarged slipcovers are not intended to make the packaging the shape of DVD packaging so it gets put with the rest of the anime DVDs, but to make it stand out in the Blu-ray section? (Message to FUNimation: yes, you may use that as a flimsy, backpedaling, new "real" reason for the toppers and slipcovers.)
    It's still pretty mixed here on where they are placed. Most of them are in the DVD section (Cat Planet Cuties, Sekirei - Pure Engagement, The Legend of the Legendary Heroes,...). There are a few that aren't (Black Butler, Shiki).

Leave a comment:

• Hayate Kurogane
    replied

Which other titles did you see? [From what I can recall] I have seen select DBZ orange brick set / movie set and Kaze no Stigma S.A.V.E. tagged with sales tag.
    I just swung by my local Best Buy earlier today. There were a number of titles with sales tags, all located on an end cap. The sales tags were just normal (i.e., unremarkable) sale prices for some titles, and inaccurate for others (as Senna mentioned, the discs themselves and the sale tags read things like $29.99 for Code Geass, but everything is in their system correctly).

If I'd thought of it, I would've taken a quick picture, but off the top of my head, I recall seeing Bandai Ent.'s Akira DVD re-release with a $17.99 sale tag (the disc is $19.98 MSRP, so hooray for a big discount, right?), the Summer Wars DVD for $19.99, Fullmetal Alchemist: The Sacred Star of Milos combo pack for $19.99, DBZ orange bricks, Kaze no Stigma, and only some of the titles on the existing list posted here marked with sale tags (most of which, like Code Geass, were inaccurate to the actual $19.99 sale price).

Incidentally, as another comment made from my point of view that FUNimation's toppers for their artboxes and enlarged slipcovers for their single discs are useless, in addition to being ugly and a waste of material, I noticed that almost all of those products that this store had in stock (Cat Planet Cuties, both parts of Shiki, Black Butler, etc.) had been put in the Blu-ray section of the store, not in the anime section. Maybe we've been wrong all this time? That the toppers and enlarged slipcovers are not intended to make the packaging the shape of DVD packaging so it gets put with the rest of the anime DVDs, but to make it stand out in the Blu-ray section? (Message to FUNimation: yes, you may use that as a flimsy, backpedaling, new "real" reason for the toppers and slipcovers.)

Leave a comment:

• WTK
    replied

Leave a comment:

Widgets Magazine
Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
Widgets Magazine
Working...
X