• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DVDPlanet.com Coupon

Originally posted by UncleBen View Post
    Originally posted by WTK View Post
    Save 20% Sitewide @ DVDPlanet.com
    Enter PLANET20 at checkout to get an extra 20% off! -- offer ends 6/13/12 2PM CST
    To my surprise, this works on preorders, too. I just ordered the Lupin Season 1 Set for $25.30. Those Fist of the North Star sets are slightly cheaper.
    Too good of a price to pass up on Lupin. I'm getting that (already have FotNS sets).

Comment

Re: Coupons and Deals - June

That's definitely a good price for the Lupin set. Almost down to $1 per episode. If I didn't already have it pre-ordered through RightStuf I would pick it up there. That's $15 less than even the Got Anime discounted price.
      Avatar: Chihaya Ayase from Chihayafuru
      Maintainer of the Locked Subtitle Tracking Thread

Comment

Re: DVDPlanet.com Coupon

Here are a few more for the DVDPlanet.com sale...

Comment

BlowItOutaHere.com Coupon

LINK
          We have a little over a week left on the current code. The coupon code is only valid for the website www.blowitoutahere.com. Feel free to use coupon code DAD and save 11% off your purchase of $25 or more. The code will expire on 06/17/2012. Share this code with your friends and family.

Deal: 11% any order of $25 or more
          Code: DAD
          Expiration Date: Sunday, June 17th at 11:59PM Eastern

Comment

Re: Best Buy (B&M / YMMV) / BestBuy.com

It looks like the sale is still ongoing...

Best Buy (B&M / YMMV) / BestBuy.com | Round-up of what's found so far...

No longer listed on BestBuy.com; may be available in-store
            • Rosario + Vampire: Complete Collection (LE) - SKU: 4006153 | $19.99

Not available for S/H; may be available in-store/store pick-up
            • Code Geass - Lelouch of the Rebellion: Season 1 Collection (Anime Legends) - SKU: 2504157 | $19.99
            • Code Geass - Lelouch of the Rebellion R2: Complete Collection (Anime Legends) - SKU: 4675113 | $19.99
            • Hetalia World Series: Season 3 Collection (LE) - SKU: 4105117 | $19.99
            • Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Season 1 Collection (Anime Legends) - SKU: 4675025 | $19.99
            • Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Season 2 Collection (Anime Legends) - SKU: 4675052 | $19.99
            • Sekirei - Pure Engagement: Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo LE) - SKU: 4105126 | $19.99

Available online; may be available in-store/store pick-up
            Available online; may be available in-store

Comment

DVDPlanet.com

Last call for the DVDPlanet.com sale with some great deals for select Discotek / Eastern Star titles (it ends tomorrow 6/13 @ 2PM CST)...

Comment

Hulu Plus on Roku

Roku HD + 6 months of Hulu Plus + HDMI Cable + S/H = $79.99: http://www.roku.com/huludeal?RokuBundle (expires June 17th; less than 10 hrs left).

Comment

Thanks for mentioning these. I picked up Code Geass R2 today; it was marked $29.99, but rang up correctly at 19.99. (Perfect since I've been hoarding a $20 gift card.) Actually, the titles listed are some of the only titles my store had.
                  Avatar: Himari of Mawaru Penguindrum
                  My Anime List

Comment

Best Buy (B&M / YMMV) / BestBuy.com

$19.99 boxset sale @ Best Buy (B&M / YMMV) / BestBuy.com | Expires 6/23/2012

Available online; may be available in-store
                    Available online; may be available in-store/store pick-up
                    Backordered for S/H; may be available in-store/store pick-up
                    • Code Geass - Lelouch of the Rebellion: Season 1 Collection (Anime Legends) - SKU: 2504157 | $19.99
                    • Code Geass - Lelouch of the Rebellion R2: Complete Collection (Anime Legends) - SKU: 4675113 | $19.99
                    • Hetalia World Series: Season 3 Collection (LE) - SKU: 4105117 | $19.99
                    • Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Season 1 Collection (Anime Legends) - SKU: 4675025 | $19.99
                    • Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Season 2 Collection (Anime Legends) - SKU: 4675052 | $19.99

N/A for S/H; may be available in-store/store pick-up
                    • Sekirei - Pure Engagement: Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo LE) - SKU: 4105126 | $19.99

No longer listed online; may be available in-store
                    • Rosario + Vampire: Complete Collection (LE) - SKU: 4006153 | $19.99

Comment

Originally posted by Senna View Post
                      Actually, the titles listed are some of the only titles my store had.
                      Which other titles did you see? [From what I can recall] I have seen select DBZ orange brick set / movie set and Kaze no Stigma S.A.V.E. tagged with sales tag.

Comment

Which other titles did you see? [From what I can recall] I have seen select DBZ orange brick set / movie set and Kaze no Stigma S.A.V.E. tagged with sales tag.
                        I just swung by my local Best Buy earlier today. There were a number of titles with sales tags, all located on an end cap. The sales tags were just normal (i.e., unremarkable) sale prices for some titles, and inaccurate for others (as Senna mentioned, the discs themselves and the sale tags read things like $29.99 for Code Geass, but everything is in their system correctly).

If I'd thought of it, I would've taken a quick picture, but off the top of my head, I recall seeing Bandai Ent.'s Akira DVD re-release with a $17.99 sale tag (the disc is $19.98 MSRP, so hooray for a big discount, right?), the Summer Wars DVD for $19.99, Fullmetal Alchemist: The Sacred Star of Milos combo pack for $19.99, DBZ orange bricks, Kaze no Stigma, and only some of the titles on the existing list posted here marked with sale tags (most of which, like Code Geass, were inaccurate to the actual $19.99 sale price).

Incidentally, as another comment made from my point of view that FUNimation's toppers for their artboxes and enlarged slipcovers for their single discs are useless, in addition to being ugly and a waste of material, I noticed that almost all of those products that this store had in stock (Cat Planet Cuties, both parts of Shiki, Black Butler, etc.) had been put in the Blu-ray section of the store, not in the anime section. Maybe we've been wrong all this time? That the toppers and enlarged slipcovers are not intended to make the packaging the shape of DVD packaging so it gets put with the rest of the anime DVDs, but to make it stand out in the Blu-ray section? (Message to FUNimation: yes, you may use that as a flimsy, backpedaling, new "real" reason for the toppers and slipcovers.)
                        asa --> S^2 --> Hayate
                        Avatar: Lind, Valkyrie, Goddess First-Class Special Duty Unlimited, from "Aa, Megami-sama: Hunters & Hunters"
                        Moderator: US, JP, GA, RC, GD, CA, S/T, OT, MB

Comment

Originally posted by Hayate Kurogane View Post
                          Incidentally, as another comment made from my point of view that FUNimation's toppers for their artboxes and enlarged slipcovers for their single discs are useless, in addition to being ugly and a waste of material, I noticed that almost all of those products that this store had in stock (Cat Planet Cuties, both parts of Shiki, Black Butler, etc.) had been put in the Blu-ray section of the store, not in the anime section. Maybe we've been wrong all this time? That the toppers and enlarged slipcovers are not intended to make the packaging the shape of DVD packaging so it gets put with the rest of the anime DVDs, but to make it stand out in the Blu-ray section? (Message to FUNimation: yes, you may use that as a flimsy, backpedaling, new "real" reason for the toppers and slipcovers.)
                          It's still pretty mixed here on where they are placed. Most of them are in the DVD section (Cat Planet Cuties, Sekirei - Pure Engagement, The Legend of the Legendary Heroes,...). There are a few that aren't (Black Butler, Shiki).

Comment

BestBuy.com

via BestBuy.com
                            Free $10 Savings Code

Spend $50 or more on movies, music or video game software, choose store pickup, and get a $10 savings code.
                            • Place a movie, music or video game software order of $50 or more between Sunday, June 17, and Friday, August 31 — and use store pickup.
                            • The savings code will be e-mailed up to 5 days after you pick up your order.
                            • Redeem your savings code in store or online.
                            • Note: Not all products are available for store pickup.Valid on individual online purchases made between 6/17/12 and 8/31/12. Excludes purchases of PC and pre-owned games, video game accessories, video game hardware, and Xbox LIVE, PlayStation Network, PlayStation Plus, CinemaNow, iTunes® and online game cards. Eligible pre-orders must be placed and fulfilled during promotion. Savings Codes expire as follows: For June in-store pickups — 7/31; July in-store pickups — 8/31; and August in-store pickups — 9/30.

Comment

Other than the listed titles? I think there were a few Ghibli movies (I remember seeing Tales of Earthsea for sure) and some Fullmetal Alchemist DVD (probably the Sacred Star of Milos). There might've been a DBZ set. I didn't check any of the prices on them, though. I was honed in on the Code Geass R2, so all that really registered of the rest was, "Wow, they sure don't have much here anymore."
                              Avatar: Himari of Mawaru Penguindrum
                              My Anime List

Comment

DeepDiscount.com Coupon

LINK - EXTRA5
                                What's better than 25% off thousands of items? 5% more off!! Go ahead, save just a little more with BOTH coupons! Hurry - offer expires June 30th! (one time use only)

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine
                                Working...
                                X