Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Coupons and Deals - June

Originally posted by Otakufan View Post
    It started about a week and a half ago here at my local Cdn. Wal-Mart; the anime X-Men and Ironman collections along with a bunch of U.S. x-men and spiderman singles. All for $6. Undoubtedly part of a special promo. I popped in today to see if they still had any. Still lots of the U.S. singles but the Anime Ironman was gone and I picked up the last X-Men. For $6 it was worth the gamble.
    Yeah for $6 per set, I would have bought it. It's interesting to see them marking it down that much already (for seemingly select locations).

Comment

Re: Coupons and Deals - June

Originally posted by WTK View Post
      Originally posted by Otakufan View Post
      It started about a week and a half ago here at my local Cdn. Wal-Mart; the anime X-Men and Ironman collections along with a bunch of U.S. x-men and spiderman singles. All for $6. Undoubtedly part of a special promo. I popped in today to see if they still had any. Still lots of the U.S. singles but the Anime Ironman was gone and I picked up the last X-Men. For $6 it was worth the gamble.
      Yeah for $6 per set, I would have bought it. It's interesting to see them marking it down that much already (for seemingly select locations).
      I'm wondering if Wal-Mart actually knew what it was that they had. Since everything else in that bunch (they were on a special isle end display) were various Marvel and/or kids singles; I'm betting they didn't even realize these were complete collections and just lumped them in with the other Marvel dvd's.

J. A.
      Currently Watching: Fairy Tail Coll. 4, Freezing, Digimon Frontier, Black Lagoon
      Just Finished: Battle Girls, Sailor Moon R-2, Sabagebu, Infinite Stratos 2
      Current Backlog: 38 Series: 22 Bricks/Lite boxes, 16 BD's/Combos
      Current Collection: 362 Series, plus: 70+ movies, 110+ OVA's, 30+ Singles

Comment

Manga Mondays at BN.com

Manga Mondays at BN.com

Select Viz Media Manga Boxsets @ 50% off
        • Death Note Box Set (Volumes 1-13): $49.99
        • Fullmetal Alchemist Box Set: $109.99
        • Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Adventure! Box Set: $29.99
        • The Legend of Zelda Box Set: $34.99
        • Vampire Knight Box Set: $49.99

Comment

Re: Manga Mondays at BN.com

Best Buy B&M
          Rosario + Vampire DVD volumes 1 and 2, 19.99 each.
          I was in there earlier this evening in Knoxville, TN and found both volumes on sale. The sku was wrong on volume 1 but they still gave me the sale price.
          Last edited by nemesis443; 06-04-2012, 08:27 PM. Reason: added info

Comment

Re: Manga Mondays at BN.com

Originally posted by nemesis443 View Post
            Best Buy B&M
            Rosario + Vampire DVD volumes 1 and 2, 19.99 each.
            I was in there earlier this evening in Knoxville, TN and found both volumes on sale. The sku was wrong on volume 1 but they still gave me the sale price.
            The LE edition of season 1 is the one that is on sale, but the regular edition is not. The store near my house had both, but had the signs wrong and had the sale card placed on the regular edition, not the LE one.

Also, they have Heaven's Lost Property Forte (season 2 box set) for 19.99 (and of course, I just bought it from Amazon) and a couple more titles which escape my memory at the moment.

Comment

Best Buy (B&M / YMMV) / BestBuy.com

Best Buy (B&M / YMMV) / BestBuy.com | Round-up of what's found so far...

N/A for S/H; may be available in-store/store pick-up
              • Code Geass - Lelouch of the Rebellion: Season 1 Collection (Anime Legends) - SKU: 2504157 | $19.99
              • Code Geass - Lelouch of the Rebellion R2: Complete Collection (Anime Legends) - SKU: 4675113 | $19.99
              • Hetalia World Series: Season 3 Collection (LE) - SKU: 4105117 | $19.99
              • Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Season 1 Collection (Anime Legends) - SKU: 4675025 | $19.99
              • Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Season 2 Collection (Anime Legends) - SKU: 4675052 | $19.99
              • Rosario + Vampire: Complete Collection (LE) - SKU: 4006153 | $19.99
              • Sekirei - Pure Engagement: Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo LE) - SKU: 4105126 | $19.99

Available online; may be available in-store/store pick-up
              Available online; may be available in-store
              Last edited by WTK; 06-06-2012, 04:04 PM.

Comment

WBshop.com

Comment

B&M & YMMV sale on Iron Man and X-Men anime volumes

Originally posted by Schaef View Post
                  Originally posted by jlaking
                  At B&M Wal-Marts in Canada, the anime version of Iron Man and X-Men are available for $6 each.

Note: not available online.
                  Same with my local Walmart here in the US. Only $6 each.
                  It's definitely regional (and YMMV). I see it a couple days ago @ $13.86 (MN).
                  I've reposted this info over in the wal-mart (U.S.) thread as well.
                  Caretaker of Coupons & Deals thread.
                  Miracles aren't something that just happen.
                  They're something that people make happen.

Comment

Re: DeepDiscount.com

Another stackable coupon that could work (for some): CONNECT - $5 off
                    Didn't work for me

The promo code "CONNECT" is not active at this time

Comment

Originally posted by CheechMonger View Post
                      Didn't work for me

Were you trying to use that coupon by itself? Sometimes the sequence of the coupons matters. To retry this, you may have to clear your cookies (if for PC). Who knows, maybe they finally caught on and put an end to the coupon.

Comment

Didn't work for me

It work for my brother and me. I used it on Monday or Tuesday.

Comment

Didn't work for me

Were you trying to use that coupon by itself? Sometimes the sequence of the coupons matters. To retry this, you may have to clear your cookies (if for PC). Who knows, maybe they finally caught on and put an end to the coupon.
                          I tried it after applying the 25MORE coupon. I then cleaned out the cookies and tried it by itself. I still kept getting the same message (not active). I tried it yesterday and again this morning. I guess I should have put in my order earlier.

Since the message says it isn't active at this time, that seems to imply that it will be reactivated. It's anyone's guess as to when.

Comment

DVDPlanet.com Coupon

Save 20% Sitewide @ DVDPlanet.com
                            Enter PLANET20 at checkout to get an extra 20% off! -- offer ends 6/13/12 2PM CST

Comment

Re: DVDPlanet.com Coupon

Enter PLANET20 at checkout to get an extra 20% off! -- offer ends 6/13/12 2PM CST
                              To my surprise, this works on preorders, too. I just ordered the Lupin Season 1 Set for $25.30. Those Fist of the North Star sets are slightly cheaper.

Comment

Re: DVDPlanet.com Coupon

Originally posted by UncleBen View Post
                                To my surprise, this works on preorders, too. I just ordered the Lupin Season 1 Set for $25.30. Those Fist of the North Star sets are slightly cheaper.
                                Well, it suppose to be a sitewide sale. In any case, nice find on the Lupin S1 set. Same thing with the FotNS sets.

EDIT: here is the quick round-up
                                Last edited by WTK; 06-08-2012, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine
                                Working...
                                X