Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ‘Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka?’ Anime Gets Second Season In April 2012

Widgets Magazine
    After a solidly enjoyable first season that got some good ratings and fan interest, the second season of Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka?*has been given a launch timeframe. The series will arrive in April of 2012 and it will retain the creative staff and voice cast that it did in the first season, making it [...]

More...
    Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Re: ‘Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka?’ Anime Gets Second Season In April 2012

Good news. I'm looking foward to it.

Comment

Re: ‘Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka?’ Anime Gets Second Season In April 2012

This show could certainly use a second season. With the way season 1 ended, there is a lot of good things that can come by having a second season even though it is not necessary. I just hope that in this season, Ayumu stops transforming into a Masou Shoujo. That part was just overdone and lessened my enjoyment of this show more than anything.
      Last edited by Buckeye; 11-16-2011, 11:20 PM.
      MyAnimeList | Avatar: Rikka "Lily" Isurugi, Black Fox
      Watching: Gate, Mitsuboshi Colors, Snow White with the Red Hair, Ghost Hound, Toonami Stuff
      Simulcasts: FTL, KYB, FRB, MIX, FIL, MTI, DUN, ALS, COP, DRS, IDD, FSN-LE, VLS, MMZ, GIV, HES, HDB, AKO, NHG, RST, SND, PKC
      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine
      Working...
      X