Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• February Anime Covers From Sentai Filmworks Revealed

Widgets Magazine
    Sentai Filmworks made their Februray anime*announcements*late last week and the majority of the cover art has shown up over the weekend. The one missing one is the one people are generally more curious about since it’s a fresh license with A Channel. We do get a look at the Broken Blade*cover artwork though, which utilizes [...]

More...
    Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Re: February Anime Covers From Sentai Filmworks Revealed

Darn it, I was hoping they wouldn't repeat that pattern of "Let's put out every cover art except one" thing again. And in both cases it's a series I have a stronger interest in. Which means I can already guess what March Cover will get the delay. Once I know what the March titles are.

Also, I predict for A-Channel they'll use either RE DVD 1 or RE DVD 6 from the R2 release. Mostly because they're group images. I doubt we'll get any of the LE DVD covers or the BD covers.
    "So be it you have control of the world, but I will rule the universe! The power of Sword and Axe!"
    Avatar: Tatyana of Romancing SaGa 3

Comment

Widgets Magazine
    Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
    Widgets Magazine
    Working...
    X