Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sentai Filmworks Adds ‘A Channel’ & ‘Un-Go’ Anime Licenses

Widgets Magazine
    Announced at Nekocon and confirmed by The Anime Network Twitter feed, Sentai Filmworks has picked up two new licenses for home video release in 2012 with A Channel*and the currently simulcasting Un-Go. A Channel*is a twelve episode series from the spring season this year animated by Studio Gokumi based on the manga of the same [...]

More...
    Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Re: Sentai Filmworks Adds ‘A Channel’ & ‘Un-Go’ Anime Licenses

I hope Sentai develops an addiction to 4-Koma anime focused on females. If so then maybe we could get Sketchbook ~Full Colors~ and more importantly, GA Geijutsuka Art Design Class. Looking forward to A Channel. Favorite series of Spring.
    "So be it you have control of the world, but I will rule the universe! The power of Sword and Axe!"
    Avatar: Tatyana of Romancing SaGa 3

Comment

Originally posted by Momoka Kibi View Post
      I hope Sentai develops an addiction to 4-Koma anime focused on females. If so then maybe we could get Sketchbook ~Full Colors~ and more importantly, GA Geijutsuka Art Design Class. Looking forward to A Channel. Favorite series of Spring.
      I think you may be on to something here, especially after I remember that Sentai released Hidamari Sketch, according to the pattern you've discerned. So is Manabi Straight a 4-koma manga? I'd love for Sentai to release Gakuen Utopia Manabi Straight, while they're at it.
      Avatar: Samson from Banner of the Stars.
      Nagi-sama Fanclub Member No.0002346

Comment

Originally posted by SleepyDog View Post
        So is Manabi Straight a 4-koma manga? I'd love for Sentai to release Gakuen Utopia Manabi Straight, while they're at it.
        *Checks* Taking a quick look, the answer seems to be no it isn't. Even so, it's still a good series.
        "So be it you have control of the world, but I will rule the universe! The power of Sword and Axe!"
        Avatar: Tatyana of Romancing SaGa 3

Comment

Originally posted by Momoka Kibi View Post
          Originally posted by SleepyDog View Post
          So is Manabi Straight a 4-koma manga? I'd love for Sentai to release Gakuen Utopia Manabi Straight, while they're at it.
          *Checks* Taking a quick look, the answer seems to be no it isn't. Even so, it's still a good series.
          I can confirm that it's not a 4-Koma.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine
          Working...
          X