Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FUNimation Acquires ‘Hellsing Ultimate’ OVA 8 Anime For Release

Widgets Magazine
    A bloody battle is about to begin, and all hell is singing… Flower Mound, Texas (November, 4, 2011) – FUNimation® Entertainment today announced it has acquired the U.S. home video rights to the long awaited HELLSING ULTIMATE OVA 8, in addition to the previously announced HELLSING ULTIMATE 1-7 OVAs. Production on the HELLSING ULTIMATE OVAs [...]

More...
    Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Re: FUNimation Acquires ‘Hellsing Ultimate’ OVA 8 Anime For Release

Hellz yeah, that's what I'm talkin about FUNi! Great to see that the original cast is coming back!

Comment

This is very good news.
      Avatar: Misaka Mikoto, the Railgun. Level 5 Electromaster and Ace of Tokiwadai Middle School.

Comment

Good to hear, though I hope it ends well enough. I haven't been all that impressed by it on all fronts (sans the acting). And too bad it appears that the license only covers a home release (as opposed to having digital distro options).
        HardDoor: One of the few blogs out there about anime, boxing, and a little bit of randomness... (+ @Twitter, Facebook, Google+. Screenshots + other pics @ tumblr)

~Psst...want some free, or cheap, anime on the Internet?~

Comment

Good to hear....now how abouts those SteelBooks being continued???
          Watching: Fate/Zero, Dusk Maiden of Amnesia, Ozuma, Sekirei

Thank you Sentai for Fate/Stay Night : UBW
          Proud to Pre-Order Fate/Zero Box 2 on BD!!!!

Comment

This is awesome news. First One Piece, and now this! Hopefully this means they also have gotten BD rights too and will start doing volumes with 2-3 episodes on each. I also hope they can get the entire dub cast back.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine
            Working...
            X