Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Hatsune Miku Viewing Event Set For 9 U.S. Cities

Widgets Magazine
    World’s First Virtual Pop Idol Has Become An International Music Sensation And Will Be Featured In A Special Concert Film For Fans Los Angeles, CA – October 24th, 2012*– Live Viewing Japan, a distribution company focused on bringing Japanese entertainment media to an international audience, has announced that it will stage a very special one-night-only [...]

More...
    Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Re: Special Hatsune Miku Viewing Event Set For 9 U.S. Cities

Doing my research, I think I have an idea behind locations showing the concert. New York and LA are obviously connected because they're the two biggest cities in the USA (with an additional screening nearly in Orange, CA). Houston is chosen thanks to the Alamo Drafthouse (and the fact that Texas is the home base of Funimation and Sentai). As for the rest of the cities, those are pretty much the homes to some of the biggest anime cons in the United States:

Baltimore, MD - Otakon
    Boston (Manchester), MA - Anime Boston
    Chicago, IL - Anime Central
    San Francisco/Bay Area, CA - Fanime
    Seattle, WA -Sakuracon
    Joseph Klemm
    "Neco-san desu-o!! meeeeowww!"

Spring 2015 Plans
    Friday: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
    Saturday: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
    Sunday: Hello!! Kiniro Mosaic

Comment

Re: Special Hatsune Miku Viewing Event Set For 9 U.S. Cities

To the limited cities, you can purchase the tickets now: link.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine
      Working...
      X