Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ‘Scrapped Princess’ License Expired

Widgets Magazine
    At the Nan Desu Kan convention this weekend, Bandai Entertainment fielded a question asking if they’re going to get the out of print Scrapped Princess*anime back into print again. According to the panel, the license for this series has expired and it looks like it’s not one they’re going to pursue. The series from BONES [...]

More...
    Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Re: ‘Scrapped Princess’ License Expired

This was one of the better shows out there that never got much recognition. I'm glad I already own it.
    Avatar: Misaka Mikoto, the Railgun. Level 5 Electromaster and Ace of Tokiwadai Middle School.

Comment

I'm safe!

Comment

Safe here too...bought all the LE's too... and my horrifically inconsistent figures...
        Watching: Fate/Zero, Dusk Maiden of Amnesia, Ozuma, Sekirei

Thank you Sentai for Fate/Stay Night : UBW
        Proud to Pre-Order Fate/Zero Box 2 on BD!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Talyn View Post
          Safe here too...bought all the LE's too... and my horrifically inconsistent figures...
          That's the only thing I miss thought..the LE's...

Comment

Originally posted by Damius View Post
            The only LE that I bought was the one with that oversized Pacifica figure (which as I speak in hiding inside my closet). Fortunately I bought all of the singles so the OOP notice doesn't effect me. Now I just need to finish watching the show (as with most of the BONES series that I own ).
            Currently Watching | MAL Profile
            Let's make anime great again!

Comment

Originally posted by bci110 View Post
              The only LE that I bought was the one with that oversized Pacifica figure (which as I speak in hiding inside my closet). Fortunately I bought all of the singles so the OOP notice doesn't effect me. Now I just need to finish watching the show (as with most of the BONES series that I own ).
              I originally got the AL boxset first and then I double dipped on the LEs via TRSI when they were in the Bargain Bin.

Comment

Originally posted by WTK View Post
                I originally got the AL boxset first and then I double dipped on the LEs via TRSI when they were in the Bargain Bin.
                And I miss that... Where was I?

Comment

It looks like most of the LEs dropped to Bargain Bin (@ $12.99 each) back in late October '08.

Comment

It looks like most of the LEs dropped to Bargain Bin (@ $12.99 each) back in late October '08.
                    Ah, that's why. I was not the collector I'm today at that time. Man...You really have an answer to all related to anime!

Comment

I bought this series when it was released as a complete set. This show is great and it's a shame that it's license has expired, but considering how old the show is, that I was expecting this to happen.
                      MyAnimeList | Avatar: Reines El-Melloi Archisorte, Lord El-Melloi II's Case Files
                      Watching: Tensura, Bofuri, Cardfight Vanguard, Zoids Wild
                      Simulcasts: MTP, SSW, FRB, HND, JOE, MHA, ZLS, HET, 86E, SWH, TSL, S4D, TYE, TRN, VIV, FRR, 300, JOR, BTT, CUB, MSO
                      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Originally posted by ProvidenceBreaker View Post
                        This was one of the better shows out there that never got much recognition. I'm glad I already own it.
                        Same here. I'm hoping for a Bandai Jp BD release someday.

I liked the English narrator's voice, who was she?

Comment

I know all about it-I was there yesterday-I asked what about the dvd/bluray combo pack for The Disappearance Of Haruhi Suzumiya because I didn't need or want a dvd when all I wanted was the bluray and was told that'd be passed along to the home office.
                          So much anime-so little time!!

Comment

Originally posted by vrs View Post
                            I know all about it-I was there yesterday-I asked what about the dvd/bluray combo pack for The Disappearance Of Haruhi Suzumiya because I didn't need or want a dvd when all I wanted was the bluray and was told that'd be passed along to the home office.
                            Cool story, bro.
                            Avatar: Misaka Mikoto, the Railgun. Level 5 Electromaster and Ace of Tokiwadai Middle School.

Comment

Originally posted by vrs View Post
                              What is the link between this and Scrapped Princess?

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine
                              Working...
                              X