Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MangaGamer Announces ‘Go Go Nippon’

Widgets Magazine
    MangaGamer has come out swinging with an interesting new announcement as they’ve acquired the rights to release Go Go Nippon, which will land on September 30th for the low price of*€9.95. What they’re promoting this release as, and it’s a smart thing to do in order to try and attract some new fans, is a [...]

More...
    Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Re: MangaGamer Announces ‘Go Go Nippon’

I've been looking forward to this. I'm glad it finally has a date, and €9.95 comes out to about...$14 to $15? Thats a pretty good price since most visual novels are quite expensive.

Comment

I'm probably going to check this out. The ecchi feels a bit forced for what it's trying to do, but the price can't be beat.
      Help get Higurashi: When They Cry on Steam!

New & Early releases thread | MAL profile | anime collection | Avatar: Kobato Hasegawa (Haganai)

Comment

Originally posted by cress2000 View Post
        The ecchi feels a bit forced for what it's trying to do, but the price can't be beat.
        That CG is the only ecchi bit in the entire game from what I remember and it's over in about a minute.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine
        Working...
        X