Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Five Minute Preview Of ‘Gundam AGE’ Revealed

Widgets Magazine
    With the*Gundam 00 world pretty much done and over with, it’s on to the next big thing for the franchise. After a few decades of different types of series, Sunrise is looking to balance their years long Gundam Unicorn*project with Mobile Suit Gundam AGE*which gives us a much younger cast of characters than before, though [...]

More...
    Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Re: Five Minute Preview Of ‘Gundam AGE’ Revealed

Ugh. Forum ate my first attempt at posting.

Short, irritable second version: This series continues to come across like one of those movies/sequels that Hollywood spits out where they'd bought an original spec script and then hired a new writer to force it to conform to an existing franchise for the built-in audience and ease of marketing. The Leiji Matsumoto refugees/castoffs aren't doing much for me either, other than being incongruous and distracting. Though if this turns out to be a Victory Gundam remake where everyone starts dying and the whole thing culminates in a battle with a giant artificial-Newtype-powered space fortress, I'm cool with that.
    asa --> S^2 --> Hayate
    Avatar: Lind, Valkyrie, Goddess First-Class Special Duty Unlimited, from "Aa, Megami-sama: Hunters & Hunters"
    Moderator: US, JP, GA, RC, GD, CA, S/T, OT, MB

Comment

Originally posted by Hayate Kurogane View Post

Short, irritable second version: This series continues to come across like one of those movies/sequels that Hollywood spits out where they'd bought an original spec script and then hired a new writer to force it to conform to an existing franchise for the built-in audience and ease of marketing. The Leiji Matsumoto refugees/castoffs aren't doing much for me either, other than being incongruous and distracting. Though if this turns out to be a Victory Gundam remake where everyone starts dying and the whole thing culminates in a battle with a giant artificial-Newtype-powered space fortress, I'm cool with that.
      I used to be one of the biggest Gundam fanatics around, but this time I'm not feeling it. Though I can't really complain. This is a smart move to pull in a younger crowd to sustain the their model kit industry. Not to mention Gundam: The Origin is on the horizon. I've been sort of ignoring this and looking forward to that.
      Avatar: Misaka Mikoto, the Railgun. Level 5 Electromaster and Ace of Tokiwadai Middle School.

Comment

Originally posted by Hayate Kurogane View Post

I used to be one of the biggest Gundam fanatics around, but this time I'm not feeling it. Though I can't really complain. This is a smart move to pull in a younger crowd to sustain the their model kit industry. Not to mention Gundam: The Origin is on the horizon. I've been sort of ignoring this and looking forward to that.
        Avatar: Misaka Mikoto, the Railgun. Level 5 Electromaster and Ace of Tokiwadai Middle School.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine
        Working...
        X