Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First ‘Darker Than Black’ Season 2 Trailer Released

Widgets Magazine
    We’ve still got almost two months until it’s released, but the first marketing trailer has arrived for the second season of Darker Than Black*from FUNimation. The anime series builds on the first and this set also includes the OVAs in bilingual form with a DVD/BD combo pack and limited edition box set for the initial [...]

More...
    Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Re: First ‘Darker Than Black’ Season 2 Trailer Released

Originally posted by Chris Beveridge View Post
    The second season is due on October 18th, 2011 for a retail price of $64.98 in its limited edition form while a $59.98 regular edition will follow once it’s sold out.[/URL]
    As far as I know, FUNimation has stopped this practice of having the LE "sell out" and the regular edition ships. Chrome Shelled Regios, Part 1 was the first DVD release to go against that. Ga-Rei-Zero was the first for the combo releases. In some instances (later on after the two mentioned series) the regular editions shipped before the LE.

And for those looking for the dubbed episodes, Episode 1 & 2 went up earlier today:

Comment

Widgets Magazine
    Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
    Widgets Magazine
    Working...
    X