Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voice Actor Scott Freeman Sentenced For Three Years

Widgets Magazine
    When FUNimation kicked off their Broadcast Dub for the*High School DxD series earlier this year there was a lot of noise made by fans about the fact that Scott Freeman was replaced as the main male character, Issei Hyodo, since he had done the dub for the first two seasons. FUNimation at the time simply […]

More...
    Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Re: Voice Actor Scott Freeman Sentenced For Three Years

So that's what happened to Scott Freeman as he's in legal trouble. I was previously told that he was undergoing a personal crisis of sorts, and as it turns out he's in trouble with the law. So that means pretty soon, Bixlow and England will have a replacement now that he's no longer working for Funimation.
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Reines El-Melloi Archisorte, Lord El-Melloi II's Case Files
    Watching: Tensura, Bofuri, Cardfight Vanguard, Zoids Wild
    Simulcasts: MTP, SSW, FRB, HND, JOE, MHA, ZLS, HET, 86E, SWH, TSL, S4D, TYE, TRN, VIV, FRR, 300, JOR, BTT, CUB, MSO
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Widgets Magazine
    Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
    Widgets Magazine
    Working...
    X