Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Netflix Announces ‘Knights of Sidonia’ Second Anime Season

Widgets Magazine
    Knights of Sidonia: Battle for Planet Nine, the second season of the series, has been teased a bit as coming to Netflix for a bit now and it was largely a given that it would make its worldwide debut there outside of Japan. Netflix has now confirmed that today that the series will indeed launch […]

More...
    Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Re: Netflix Announces ‘Knights of Sidonia’ Second Anime Season

Glad I left this in my Netflix watchlist after finishing the first season a couple of months ago. Looking forward to watching the second season.
    Avatar: Bokuto's Best Partners, Natsumi Tsujimoto & Miyuki Kobayakawa (You're Under Arrest!)
    Blu-ray.com / MAL /Games / Figures
    Moderator Patrol Route: Movie & TV Discussions, Questioning Fandom

Comment

Re: Netflix Announces ‘Knights of Sidonia’ Second Anime Season

I was wondering when this announcement would be coming. It shouldn't be long before Sentai announces physical media rights. This show is just amazing, and I hope that someday this show gets more exposure that it deserves, and I think that it would make a great show for Toonami to broadcast.
      MyAnimeList | Avatar: Nadeshiko Kagamihara, Laid-Back Camp
      Watching: Shimoneta, Special 7, RobiHachi, Maria Holic Alive, Dokkoida, Buddyfight Ace, Shippuden
      Simulcasts: HIG, JJK, REZ, INU, DCF, AOT, HSB-2, HSB-B, DRS, YUC, LHZ, PNL, 5HY, TSL, UMA, HMY, MTE, SK8, TZK, WEP, BSD, STW, more TBD
      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine
      Working...
      X