Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ‘selector infected WIXOSS’ Anime Feature Announced With Promo

Widgets Magazine
    Fans of the two cour series*WIXOSS have gotten the good news that a theatrical feature is in the works. No details were announced at the event for it in Japan this weekend, but the promotional/announcement teaser has been added online from Warner Bros. Japan. Two cour of the property based on the card game of […]

More...
    Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Re: ‘selector infected WIXOSS’ Anime Feature Announced With Promo

Originally posted by Chris Beveridge View Post
    No details were announced at the event for it in Japan this weekend, but the promotional/announcement teaser has been added online from Warner Bros. Japan.
    Really hoping this won't be a compilation movie. If not, I'm very interested over what it could possibly be. While Spread ended quite nicely in a few regards, there were some unexplored threads that I think would be nice to get to in a movie.

Originally posted by Chris Beveridge
    While new material is coming on that front, it was also revealed this weekend though Ultra Jump magazine that the manga series Selector Infected Wixoss -peeping analyze- that was put out to support the franchise as a whole is going to come to a close next month in the magazine. The work from Manatsu Suzuki, base on the treatment from the TV series writer Mari Okada, has had one volume released so far and the second volume will bring it all together when that lands later in the year.
    As I've been following this and found the look (no pun intended on our "peer-looking" LRIG) at the story of Piruluk very fascinating, I'm looking forward to this as well. Hoping for a happy end after all she's been through.

Spoiler ->If her cameo at the end of Spread, with a rather contented appearance, is any indication, it should have one.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
    Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
    Widgets Magazine
    Working...
    X