Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FUNimation Adds Home Video Rights For Eight Anime Series

Widgets Magazine
    FUNimation is closing out the year in a pretty big way for a lot of fans by announcing that they’ve picked up home video rights for eight anime series that they’ve previously simulcast. This brings us a good range of titles, some expected like*Terror in Resonance, but some unexpected like*Buddy Complex and*Daimidaler. Check out the […]

More...
    Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Re: FUNimation Adds Home Video Rights For Eight Anime Series

selector infected WIXOSS / selector spread WIXOSS is certain for me. The only other one that is a potential buy (the rest are a definite no) is Noragami, maybe if the release has a good dub and some nice features to tempt me.

Comment

Definitely Terror in Resonance and Noragami for me. Sooner than later if there's something special to either release (without it being too expensive).
      My Top Anime | Manga
      My Collection 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
      My FP Reviews | Twitter
      Fandom Post Radio

Comment

Of these shows, Noragami is a for-sure buy for me, while Terror in Resonance and WIXOSS are strong possibilities.
        MyAnimeList | Avatar: Kizuna Kazayama, The Rising of the Shield Hero
        Watching: Love Live!, Buddy Complex, Blue Period, Wonder Egg Priority
        Simulcasts: HZG, DAL, MMZ, KGS, KCC, LGH, RSH, RKO, SHE, TNB, SXF, KKD, KGN, YKN, AAS, DEA, ESL, SJC, PPK, MJS, AHA, WOM
        The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

The following three I'm interested in:

Noragami
          Terror in Resonance
          selector infected WIXOSS / selector spread WIXOSS

Hopefully, all three will be dub.

The only other series that I would put in the BIG maybe column is Nobunagun. This looks like it could be different and goofy enough to be entertaining.

Comment

Noragami's the strongest of the group, in my mind. A minor possibility.

But waiting for details on D-Frag, from that same season, more, and which is a more definite buy.
            Avatar: Tsumugi, Sweetness & Lightning
            TFP Forum Rules

Comment

In the comments section of the blog, Michelle says that all eight of these titles will be dubbed.
              Originally posted by Michelle
              yes, all the shows mentioned here will receive a dual language release. The only recent series we have announced as receiving sub-only releases are [email protected] and Inari Kon Kon.
              MyAnimeList | Avatar: Kizuna Kazayama, The Rising of the Shield Hero
              Watching: Love Live!, Buddy Complex, Blue Period, Wonder Egg Priority
              Simulcasts: HZG, DAL, MMZ, KGS, KCC, LGH, RSH, RKO, SHE, TNB, SXF, KKD, KGN, YKN, AAS, DEA, ESL, SJC, PPK, MJS, AHA, WOM
              The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Originally posted by Buckeye View Post
                In the comments section of the blog, Michelle says that all eight of these titles will be dubbed.
                It felt that way since they didn't go out of their way to say it was sub-only in their announcements like they did with the two titles Michelle mentioned. Nice to have it definitively confirmed, though.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                Widgets Magazine
                Working...
                X