Widgets Magazine

Masayuki Miyaji Answers The Fandom Post’s Fans Questions About ‘Fuse: Memoirs of a Huntress’ Anime Feature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masayuki Miyaji Answers The Fandom Post’s Fans Questions About ‘Fuse: Memoirs of a Huntress’ Anime Feature

Widgets Magazine
    Back in February we ran a Q&A contest with our readers that involved them being able to ask*Masayuki Miyaji questions about the new release coming here in American for*Fuse: Memoirs of a Huntress. Those questions found their way to the film’s director and they’ve come back! NIS America released the feature in a premium Blu-ray […]

More...
    Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Re: Masayuki Miyaji Answers The Fandom Post’s Fans Questions About ‘Fuse: Memoirs of a Huntress’ Anime Feature

I'm very happy to see that I was one of the chosen ones. Masayuki Miyaji seems like a nice guy and his responses were very insightful.

EDIT: It seems that there is a question credited to me in the article that I didn't ask. It's this question: Since it was based on the novel she wrote, what did Kazuki Sakuraba think of the film?

After looking in the thread, it appears that this question belongs to jofra01.
    Last edited by Anime_Otaku35; 05-13-2014, 02:04 PM.
    "The woman I love burns with jealousy, leaps to conclusions, cries, and turns to ice, but when she laughs, the world is mine." - Yusaku Godai from Maison Ikkoku

Comment

Re: Masayuki Miyaji Answers The Fandom Post’s Fans Questions About ‘Fuse: Memoirs of a Huntress’ Anime Feature

Thank you for the chance to submit questions. This was very interesting to read.
      “It’s a dirty way to fight, but I’m late for lunch."
      -Valek

Comment

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine
      Working...
      X