Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ‘Tales Of The Abyss’ Gets Significant Delay

Widgets Magazine
    Catching up a bit on news that happened while out of range of the internet, Right Stuf posted back on July 7th about some changes being made to the release of Tales of the Abyss from Bandai Entertainment. The series was actually set to have its first part regular and limited edition releases land on [...]

More...
    Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Re: ‘Tales Of The Abyss’ Gets Significant Delay

The reason for the delay: link
    ...Unfortunately, we ran into production issues with Tales of the Abyss. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Comment

That's not exactly a reason. That's like saying "something didn't go according to plan."
      Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Beveridge View Post
        That's not exactly a reason. That's like saying "something didn't go according to plan."
        Though you do have to give them maybe half a bonus point for actually breaking radio silence.

Which is, of course, negated by the fact that the first mention of this delay was at Anime Expo, the weekend right before the previously-set street date. Though I guess that's not quite as bad as Media Blasters announcing delays a week or two after street dates have come and gone.
        asa --> S^2 --> Hayate
        Avatar: Lind, Valkyrie, Goddess First-Class Special Duty Unlimited, from "Aa, Megami-sama: Hunters & Hunters"
        Moderator: US, JP, GA, RC, GD, CA, S/T, OT, MB

Comment

Originally posted by Hayate Kurogane View Post
          Though you do have to give them maybe half a bonus point for actually breaking radio silence.
          I'll take any word over none, personally. Anyway, I have enough to watch (and a Tales game to play!) so late doesn't bother me, just so long as it gets here (along with the manga!) at some point.
          Yay! There's debauchery here!
          Moderating: Manga

Comment

Talk about a long delay. At least, I didn't order that at this time. If I had, a lot of other series would have been stuck with it and that would have been the most frustrating.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine
            Working...
            X