Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ‘Usagi Drop’ A Given For Crunchyroll Simulcast

Widgets Magazine
    Fans wanting to know where Usagi Drop will land in terms of simulcast will be pleased to know that Crunchyroll is now running a banner for it on their site in select areas, which we’ve capped below so you can see. Nothing formal has been announced yet from the company, but promoting it publicly this [...]

More...
    Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Re: ‘Usagi Drop’ A Given For Crunchyroll Simulcast

This is good as I'm pretty curious to check out this series. I wonder if FUNimation will be getting the other Noitamina simulcast. It was extremely disappointing that Anohana got left out last season.

Comment

I'll probably check that one!!!

Comment

Good news. I've been enjoying the manga so I have been looking forward to seeing the anime adaptation.
        Avatar: Pariya from Otoyomegatari.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that this will be on to be watched list.

Comment

So they're getting at least one noitaminA show this season. I actually don't have any interest in this one, but I'm glad to see the block continue to get simulcast support, although I kind of wish FUNimation would have kept getting both halves of the block each season, since they license most of the ones they simulcast.
            My Top Anime | Manga
            My Collection 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
            My FP Reviews | Twitter
            Fandom Post Radio

Comment

Just read the summary blurb; I'm definitely still interested but I'm a bit disappointed they aren't starting from the beginning when Rin's a little girl. Is there really that much material to adapt, or do they just figure the material when she's older will be more well received? This manga is really cute, and I'd rather build up to the teen years than start there.. unless I'm just reading the blurb incorrectly? In which case, I won't lie: I'm kinda peeved that I just got volume 5 of the manga spoiled for me.
              Last edited by Noodle; 07-02-2011, 01:52 AM. Reason: clarity
              Yay! There's debauchery here!
              Moderating: Manga

Comment

Originally posted by Noodle View Post
                Just read the summary blurb; I'm definitely still interested but I'm a bit disappointed they aren't starting from the beginning when Rin's a little girl.
                I wouldn't really be surprised. The same thing was done with Wandering Son for the Winter 2011 season.

Yeah, I think I'll be a bit disappointed if this is true, too.
                My animé & figure collections
                Hummingbird
                || Tweeterings
                XBL: TakenIdiot / PSN: ishikusui

Comment

Originally posted by Noodle View Post
                  Just read the summary blurb; I'm definitely still interested but I'm a bit disappointed they aren't starting from the beginning when Rin's a little girl.
                  That's interesting since the promos and such I've seen show her as a little girl. Also, I had assumed they were going to use season 1 to cover the first half of the story. And then do a season 2 to cover the second half of the story. That's assuming season 1 ends up doing well enough.

Granted, my assumptions only turn out to be right a fraction of the time. Really a best case scenario is enough episodes to cover the entire manga. Then there's no need to worry about luck of the draw when it comes to sales...

On a final note, given the fact they're using a young girl to voice Rin in the anime, it would be kind of weird not to start from the beginning. Or maybe it's just.

Comment

Originally posted by Tenshi Hinanai View Post
                    On a final note, given the fact they're using a young girl to voice Rin in the anime
                    Yeah, her seiyuu is 10 years old, apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by EmperorBrandon View Post
                      Originally posted by Tenshi Hinanai View Post
                      On a final note, given the fact they're using a young girl to voice Rin in the anime
                      Yeah, her seiyuu is 10 years old, apparently.
                      I wonder if they're going to run thru the early stuff kinda quick-like and then hit the time skip after a few episodes? (I mean, why else mention it in the blurb?) Well, I guess we'll be finding out soon enough!
                      Yay! There's debauchery here!
                      Moderating: Manga

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                      Widgets Magazine
                      Working...
                      X