Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second ‘Non Non Biyori’ Anime Promo Debuts

Widgets Magazine
    It’s been a quiet production run for*Non Non Biyori ahead of its fall 2013 broadcast debut as the last time we had anything significant for it was the promotional video that surface back at the end of March. The Silver Link animated series is set for an October premiere, though the debut date has not [...]

More...
    Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Re: Second ‘Non Non Biyori’ Anime Promo Debuts

Originally posted by Chris Beveridge View Post
    The series is one that through the promotional video, you can tell is a very slow paced work that won’t set the world on fire but will definitely capture a certain segment of fans quite well.
    Watch me be one of those captured. Assuming of course the trailer isn't misleading and they don't screw up. Maybe since it's closer to Autumn than before, the promoting of the series will come more often.
    "So be it you have control of the world, but I will rule the universe! The power of Sword and Axe!"
    Avatar: Tatyana of Romancing SaGa 3

Comment

Widgets Magazine
    Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
    Widgets Magazine
    Working...
    X