Widgets Magazine

noitaminA Highlights Fall Series ‘Galileo Donna’ & ‘Samurai Flamenco’ Anime Series

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• noitaminA Highlights Fall Series ‘Galileo Donna’ & ‘Samurai Flamenco’ Anime Series

Widgets Magazine
    The folks at noitaminA are following up their announcements last month when it comes to their fall anime series with a new promo video that highlights both*Galileo Donna*and*Samurai Flamenco. The two series are worlds apart but they manage to put it all together into a fun little 30 second piece to promote each of them. [...]

More...
    Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Re: noitaminA Highlights Fall Series ‘Galileo Donna’ & ‘Samurai Flamenco’ Anime Series

Samurai Flamenco seems pretty stunning. The two lead characters look fairly unique and based on the website have a plot that will really cater to that which I love. I hope they have deep interactions with one another.
    AOTY 2015: Food Wars!, AssClass, Seraph of the End, Fafner Exodus, UtaPri3, Herobank, MajinBone, Durarara!!x2, Buddyfight, Vanguard G, Yugioh Arc-V MAL|

Comment

Widgets Magazine
    Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
    Widgets Magazine
    Working...
    X